Chapter 17: Company

BLAKE
It was almost time for school and Alex and Sarah came in wearing there usual style. Black fishnet stockings with whit shorts with a black crop top an army jacket and a snapback is what Alex was dressed in. Now that she was my mate a I knew that for sure what she wore made me jealous. Alex sat down and I gave her, her breakfast. She mouthed a thank you to me.

You know you can mind link me. I said through our mind link.

Well I do now. She replied.

I love you. I said. Do you love me back?

I love you too. She answered.

Then Macy, Tracy, and Kayla came downstairs. Then Brian, Nick, Mason, and Jackson. We all sat down and ate breakfast. Alex got a text message on her phone she looked at it then looked like she was going to cry. Then Sarah, Tracy, Macy, and Kayla got text messages. I guess Alex just forwarded them. Alex laid on Sarah's shoulder. While she kept eating her breakfast. 5 minutes later we were all down eating. All the girls grabbed there backpacks and headed for the door.

"Bye!" They all said in unison.

"Wait what texts did you all get?" Nick asked.

"None of your beeswax." Sarah snapped.

"Give us your phones." Jackson commanded.

"No." Kayla said. Jackson walked up to Tracy and hovered over her. He held his hand out.

"Either you guys give us your phones our I'll get it out of Tracy." He said. Tracy might not look like it but she was extremely shy. Also she did Jackson said. They were mates. He knew that he just hadn't claimed her yet.

"Tracy its fine." Alex said. "Here."

Alex handed me her phone. Of course I couldn't open it because there was a password.

"What's your password?" I asked. Alex tried to take her phone back from me but I grabbed her hand. "Come with me."

I pulled her to the living room and locked the two doors.

"What are you-" She started but I cut her off by smashing my lips to hers.

"Shut up." I said putting my lips back on hers.

"Baby we're going to be late for school." Alex said giggling.

"We have 20 minutes before we have to leave." I said checking her phone. "What's your password?"

"Your birthday." She said. I put in the numbers and the phone opened. I was about to check her messages when she stopped me.

"Blake wait." Alex said. "The things that are on there will you promise you won't do anything stupid."

"I won't." I said. I started scrolling through her text messages. The things on there were terrible. "Why didn't you tell."

"I didn't think it mattered." She murmured.

"Don't lie to me." I growled. "It must of mattered because you told Macy, Tracy, Sarah, and Kayla."

"I didn't think I could trust you." She said.

"You know what whatever." I said pulling her out of the room. I let go of her and Sarah grabbed her.

"Come on it seems like both of your brothers are jerks." Sarah growled.

"And idiots." Kayla said.

"And brainless boys." Tracy snapped.

"WHAT?!" Jackson yelled.

"Not you." Tracy said as Jackson put his hands on her hips.

"That's what I thought." Jackson said grinning.

"Let's just go to school." Brian said.

We all walked out the door. When we got to school Alex, Macy, Tracy, Kayla, and Sarah didn't even look back at us.
They all walked up to some guy who was probably in our grade. He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead. He put his arm around Tracy.

"What the heck?!" Jackson yelled.

"Forget it lets just go to school." I said.

***
The school day went by pretty fast. I walked out and saw that guy with his arm tightly around Sarah and Alex.

"Hey Blake." Sarah yelled. "You jealous of Ryan?"

"No just stupid I actually thought Alex wasn't on of those girls who let every guy have her." I said angrily. "At least try to keep your virginity one more night."

I said walking, having my sister as my mate is terrible. I had to tell our parents.