Chapter 13: Together

MILES
Alexis was mad at me or confused. I didn't know which but either way she was trying to hide it from me.

"Come on baby." I said. "I'm sorry I just found out."

"Miles I'm not mad." Alexis said. "How am I supposed to be at you about something you can't control."

"Ok I just was worried." I said.

"Don't be I can't be mad at you I love you." She said. We finally pulled up to the 3 cabins that our parents rented for us. I got out of the car then helped Alexis out. Pack members grabbed our bags and walked them into the house.

"Ok you guys are here for a week." The pack member said. "If you anything call your parents. Understand?"

"Yes." Alexis and I said.

"Ok have fun our new lovers." He said. Alexis giggled and I grinned. She was my lover and I wanted to make love to her. She grabbed my hand.

"Come on lets go inside." Alexis said giggling.

"Okay." I said as she started walking inside.

"So what do you want to do first?" Alexis asked.

"Whatever you desire." I said kissing her shoulder and the up to her neck. I knew where her sweet spot was I started sucking on it softly. Alexis moaned and it drove me crazy.

"Miles can we go upstairs?" She asked through a moan.

"Come on." I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her up the stairs. When we got upstairs the bed was black and had 4 curtains hanging down off sides. "What do you want to do?"

"Will you make love to me?" I asked.

"Whatever you want my beautiful wife." I said. "Your ring looks beautiful on you. Promise me you'll never take it off."

"I would never." Alexis said. "Come here."

I laid Alexis on the bed and took off her shoes and mine. She slide off my jacket and pulled me to her. I smashed my lips to hers. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she gave it to me. I pushed her hair to one side and kissed her neck. Alexis started unbuttoning my vest then my shirt I pulled them off and threw them somewhere. I started zipping her dress off and it went somewhere in the room. I put her under the bedsheets and laid under her. I flipped us over so I was on top. I took off her undergarments and my pants and underwear.

"You sure you want this?" I asked. She caressed my cheek.

"Yes, I want you please I want this with you now." She said.

"Okay ready." I said. She nodded I slowly pushed into her and she bit her lip.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No I'll be okay." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said. I was going to have the best life with her.