Nightmare and red fountain

Bloom and the girls were in their room laying down. Everyone was having a peaceful sleep but not bloom, she was struggling in her sleep.

"Where am I?? Girls?? Girls!!", she was walking somewhere confused. She heard a girl crying and walk over to the noise.

She walks for what feels like hours and she saw a girl wearing a hooded  cape.

"You ok?? Hey you alright?? My name is bloom what's yours?" Bloom asked as she walk towards the girl touching her shoulder. Bloom gasped in horror as the girl turned around revealing the girls doll eyes that has crack along by her eye to her cheek.

"Please save me!! Save me please!!!" The girl reached out to you and you noticed she was chained to a door! Bloom look shocked at her and kneeled down touching her cheek. The girl put her hands on blooms hand.

"What do you mean by save me? What happened?" Bloom asked very worried and curiously. "My name is Salina.... Please I need to be saved. I can't move my body...." The girl starts to cry and bloom wiped it away. "What do you mean ??" Bloom was very confused.

Suddenly the chains tugged hard and the girl screamed. "Please you need to find me!! Use this!!" The girl threw bloom a jewel. "Wait what is this?!" Bloom yelled and try to catch up to her as she was being dragged to the door. She grabbed the girls hand.

"The jewel will help you find me! It'll only reacts to me don't worry it can't react to others who looks like me!! Find Nile!!!! He will help!" Salina screamed at bloom as salina's hand slipped out of bloom and was then engulfed to the door.

Bloom woke up panting and sweating putting a hand on her chest that was where her heart is.

Bloom walked in a room and flora saw her face paled looking. "Bloom you ok?" Flora looked at bloom worried. "Yeah I had a bad dream that's all..." Bloom put her hand on her forehead.
Stella came running in a panic or excited face. "Guys did you hear?! We are going to red fountain to watch them do tournaments!!" Stella screamed in excitement as she jumps up and down.
Stella could not wait for the  girls so she drags the girl to the red fountain.

When they got there Stella immediately saw Brandon and ran to him. Everyone laughed as Brandon was tackled down by Stella.

The boys then showed the girls what the tournament is going to be.   Flora see  a new specialist, "hey whose that?" The guys looked and sees him.
"Oh him he is a new one he came from a kingdom..." Sky said. "What kingdom?" Bloom asked looking up at Sky. "We don't know but he's good at fighting. He says he's in a kingdom hat doesn't exist any more." Brandon says as he scratch his head. "What's his name?" Flora looks at helia. "His name is Nile. We think that's a weird name but he says he was assigned to it. What ever that means..." "Well it's weird that he always talk about a girl saying 'I have to find her!' " Timmy said acting like him and everyone laughed. "Hahaha your good at acting someone Timmy!" Musa laughed and Tecna laughed too everyone starts to  except bloom. "Hey Nile! Can you come here?" Bloom shout out. Nile walks to them and asked looking calm, "what is it?"

"Are you looking for someone a girl name Salina?" Bloom asked and the others where confused. "where is she?!?!?" Nile asked. " I don't know but she gave me this..." I showed him a jewel.

Niles eyes widened and he grabbed it. "This is her necklace...." Nile starts to cry.
"Do you know who she is and why are you looking for her?" Tecna asked. "I'm a royal guard of lady Salina... She's a fairy of balance, but one day our kingdom was attacked by darkness. They kidnap Salina and took her away. We are still trying to find her but... She was still not found..."
Everyone was shocked their eyes were wide and mouth was opened. "Do you know why?" Daphne asked. "Yes I do, they want her to use the balance to make things chaos." Nile said serious.

( what you all think?? My first winx club story! Comment and like  )