Bloodline curse

Nile outburst made everyone shocked he kept going, "I'm sorry but when I say that the power goes to the next queen. " I sighed and looks down. Bloom walks to him and puts her arm on his shoulder and Daphne walks up to him.  " Nile is this some sort of bloodline or a curse?" She ask carefully.

Nile looks at daphne  and nods "It's a bloodline curse, once a family dies it's dangerous powers goes to the next the prince or the princess. Mostly it's the princess of the balance fairies. Everyone tries to stop it but it's impossible... The blood line curse they had has been around from the time when the dragon flame had appeared. " bloom eyes widened as well as Daphne's wondering how did it happen. 

"The dragon flame was trying to stop a relic or a powerful stone but couldn't cause the balance of good and bad.  The bad was to much but the first balance queen step up and told the dragon flame she'll take care of it. She used a powerful spell and convinced the dark to go to her after she did she balance it.  The dragon flame told her it'll be a curse if she use the power..." 

Sky walk over and put his hand on Nile, "plus I am salina's one and only guardian. The others before me tried to deceive her and some kill her.  Though she knew the schemes before going in action. The people were executed by Queen Salina."
Everyone eyes widened and mouth gaped and they scream "WHAT?!?" 

-Meanwhile -

Salina was thinking until she sneezed about twenty times and loud, " Bless you  gosh you've been sneezy today.." One of the three witches sweat dropped as the others were making a sneezing medicine.