Plan to save

Nile sweat dropped by their reaction. "Wait she executed them?!?" Sky screaming in shock all Nile did was nod.  He lift he's hand and scratched the back of his head, "um that's how we do it at our kingdom... One who betrays the queen makes a decision. She'll either banish them, imprison them, send them to the doom dimension, or she destroys them. It is a horrible decision but if she banished them she'll send them to a hot area with no food or water, imprison them they will be tortured or never get fed, and the doom dimension..... you don't want to know. Destroy them she had to cause that's the only way for them to never suffer."

Stella mouth was a gapped and Brandon closed it but Stella ran to Nile and her mouth opened screamed, "WHAT?!? THATS CRAZY WHAT ON EARTH ON THE MOON NAME?!? " Nile can only sweat dropped as Stella princess of the sun and the daughter of the moon was screaming at him.

              After Stella's outbreak

Nile was touching his ear "geez for a girl you can scream. Awesome girl Brandon very impressive. " Brandon smiled and scratched his head and Stella was drinking water cause she was out of breath. Daphne walk to Nile and ask," Nile you have any idea how to rescue her??" Nile nods, " of course although there is something you should do unfortunately you have to loose your current power the tynix plus the butterflix."

Aisha walk to Nile and look confused, "Is there another transformation?" Nile nods but his expression turned serious, "there is it's called balanix it's a balance type of form but you won't be a total balance fairy your be a bit of a balance butt our wings will be different kind." Faragonda asked this time, " Nile What about the other fairies who can't obtain the balanix?" winx nod and looks at Nile but Nile smiled, "there is! It's called timix! Timix they can use the power to transform to their new transformation but they can only do the enchantix and believix power."

Bloom looks at the winx and nods. She walks to everyone who watched and the winx.
"WINX LETS GO SAVE PRINCESS SALINA!!" Everyone cheered.

TIME FOR ACTION