Ron goes red.

*F POV*

Hermione's reply was here within the hour, now it that a good thing or a bad thing?

Leaving myself no time to ponder I carefully peeled open the letter.
and then promptly, began to whoop for joy.  I read it over again just to be completely sure.

Dear Fred,
       I know what you said but I can't help but feel slightly to blame for Ronald's exile. Although I'm sure that the more I know about this affair of his, the quicker these feelings will deteriorate.

I will accept the offer of staying at your house on two conditions...

1) You teach me how to play quidditch (it has always made me a little upset that my fear of heights has stopped me playing with you all)
2) we are not to make Ronald 'slightly jealous' ... We are to make him so covetous that We are all he will think about for weeks, and I'm pretty sure you know a trick or two on how to do that

"Woah, hold up!.. Did Hermione Granger, my shy girl, just openly flirt with me? Hm, maybe she just didn't realise?" I said to myself as I continued to read the letter.

Or if not... Maybe I could share some ideas?

Oh. She definitely knows what she's doing, that little minx.

Anyhow, would tomorrow be okay to come over? I promise to bring a maximum of 5 books and not to take up too much wardrobe space... That is, if we are sharing a room? I guess we can discuss that tomorrow. I'll be coming over at 2pm anyways for the weekly dinner so if you could just send me a quick reply on whether or not to bring a packed case with me, I'd be really grateful, because I imagine it would be awkward as hell showing up with one and then finding out that you meant in two weeks or something. I'm rambling aren't I? Ok I'll let you go now.

Oh mione please don't ever use those words again!
So just so we're clear, yes I will come and stay with you oh take that grin off of your face Mr-

How did she know?
And yes we can be relentless in our plan on making Ronald as jealous as possible. I think that's about it oh but please send that reply soon I need all the packing time I can get! :)

Love from,
Your mione x

Your Mione. My Mione. I quite like the sound of that.

I grabbed a small piece of parchment and
Wrote my reply.

Please do bring a case. I'm so happy that you chose to come and stay and I can't wait to see you tomorrow :)
Love from,
your Fred x

For some reason it didn't seem to have the same effect but maybe it's simply because I wrote it. Oh well, I just hope Mione feels the same way I felt. Happy that is.
Well I think it's time I head to bed. I sent the letter with tobias and told him to head to the barn when he returned unless he had a reply.
I can not wait until tomorrow!