Chapter 1

Every Sunday in room twenty seven at Apple Tree apartment complex. That was where the 'Teenage Support Group" was held, in Feliciano Vagaras's apartment. Arthur has gone there every Sunday since he was eleven, now he was sixteen and dragging himself to another meeting.

Arthur really doesn't know why he has to go, he is male and would like to keep it that way he just likes to look like a girl. His parents being very religious though, took that as a sign that there is 'something wrong' with him. They decided to put him in a help group so he can become 'normal' again. Considering the amount of time he has been in the help group his parents should realize that he isn't going to feel any different.

Upon his arrival at the door to Feliciano's apartment Arthur knocked on the door.it didn't take long for Feliciano to open the door and greet him.

"Arthur! Is that a new shirt it looks great, come in you know where to go."

"Thanks Feliciano." Truth is Arthur hated the shirt. His parents always buy his clothes for him now, and if they find any feminine clothes in his room they throw it out immediately. That's why he hid all his female clothes in the broken floorboard in the corner of his closet, yeah he had to go to some extremes just to be himself.

When he arrived in Feli's large living room he could see Yao, Ludwig, Francis, and Kiku have already arrived. That was usually typical except for Francis, he usually got there five minutes before the group started.

"Bonjour Arthur, seems like there is a seat next to me that has you name on it."

"Like hell, frog." Alfred and Francis both had religious parents and were forced to have play dates with each other all the time when they were younger. Arthur hated Francis French words and overbearing personality, most of the time Francis hated him back but sometimes he would flirt with him which always confused Arthur making him hate Francis even more.

Luckily when Francis came out of the closet as being into all types of people a.k.a pansexual, Arthur's parents made him stop interacting with him of course he still saw him at the support group and school.

"I think I'll sit next to Ya."

Within twenty minutes everyone who was showing up for the meeting arrived. "Seems like that's all, Ludwig can you ask your brother to come to the next one I know they aren't mandatory but he has missed it for two months now," Feliciano said a to get the meeting started.

"Sorry I've been trying to get him to come but he never gets up. I will make sure he is here next week."

"It's-a all right Ludwig, don't be too harsh on your brother." Feliciano said in a worried voice, we have all seen what Ludwig can do, especially to his brother. "Anyway there is nothing I really planned for today so I'm just gonna ask how you feel and what had been happening lately. Ya let's start with you!"

"I feel wrong, I don't like being like this, I want to change but my parents have gotten worse, once I start to talk about being a man they shut up and walk out of the room."

Ya had a female body but wanted to have surgery to become a man. His parents wouldn't allow it though, they weren't even very religious they were just stuck in the past and thought that if Ya had a women's body he was a she. Arthur felt like they had similar situations except he just wanted to look like a girl not be one.

"Oh, I see. Well maybe you can just take it step by step to where you can have a adult conversation with them."

"I've been trying that but I guess I'll just have to work harder." Ya said dejected.

"That's the spirit! I believe in you bello! Okay Ivan, what has been going on with you?"

"A new liquor have just opened up close to my home. It has been very hard but I've resisted from visiting it."