Official Duo

Ally's POV

I've missed Austin so much. I honestly never thought we'd get back together, we were always so busy and hardly had the time for each other anymore. Even in the four years we'd broken up I couldn't move on from him. He was all I could think about and I'm so thankful that we're back together again and are going to be an official duo! How great is that!? Me and Austin are destined to be together. I love him more than anything in this entire world...aside from pickles.

Austin's POV

I've never felt more happy than I am right now. I never want to lose Ally again she means the world to me, those four long years without her were so painful. We went from sharing everything together to not speaking at all. I can't believe that we are really going to be an official duo why didn't we do this sooner! We're going to have so much fun on tour and I can't wait to catch up on all that time we've missed.

*At the A&A Music Factory*

"Okay i'm all packed!" Ally said excitedly

"I'm so happy for you guys!" exclaimed Trish.

"Well Trish, I guess we should thank you and Dez, I mean, me and Ally probably wouldn't be together right now if you hadn't have put us both on the Helen show"

"Well we couldn't just give up on you guys, as much as you make me wanna hurl sometimes, you two are meant to be"

"Aww thanks Trish" said Ally.

"So...I guess this is goodbye for a while" Even though I have my Ally back and we're about to go on what is possibly going to be the biggest adventure of our lives I couldn't help but feel kinda sad that we wouldn't be seeing our best friends for who knows how long.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys" I said sadly.

"Me too buddy" Said Dez. I gave him a big hug and we did our usual 'What Up!' hand shake.

Ally went over to Trish and tightly embraced her.

"I'm sure we'll see you guys soon, you should come visit us when the tour gets to LA"

Both Trish and Dez nodded in approval.

"I love you guys" We all embraced each other in a group hug and then I helped Ally take her suitcase to the tour bus.

"Okay so I know how much you had fun the last time when you toured with all those books I took with us so this time I brought even more!" Ally exclaimed.

"uh..yaaay"

"Austin i'm kidding I know you hate reading, but I did bring you pancakes!" She smiled. I LOVE this girl.

"come here"

She stepped forward as I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

"I never want us to break up ever again"

"Me too, I missed you so much and i'm so happy we're finally doing this"

"So where to first?"

"AUSTRALIA!!!" she exclaimed looking at the tour schedule.

I laughed at how cute and enthusiastic she was being.

"After you" Ally made her way up the steps on the tour bus and she was immediately stunned by the decor inside the bus.

"Austin...this is amazing"

On the wall there were two yellow neon A's just like in the practice room so that we'd have a piece of the music factory with us that way we'd also feel close to trish and dez.

We made ourselves comfy on the sofa seats. I pulled Ally into my side her head resting into my chest. I'm finally able to spend some good quality time with the girl I love. Ally is my future and I'm so thankful that fate...with a little help from Dez and Trish, brought us back together.

Authors Note: Sorry that this is so short. I just wanted to start this off and get some feedback from you guys. Should I carry on? Thanks so much for reading.