Decisions and Dramas

Anonymous POV:
"Right that's it I've made up my mind i'm going to get my man back...."

.............................................................................
Back in LA:

Ally's POV:

It's been great having Dez and Trish stay with us for the week! So far we have been recording a tour diary with Dez which will be really nice to look back on in the future when we're all old. Today we are all going to go to universal studios! I'd been before as a little girl but I don't really remember much of it. I'm such a huge fan of the Harry Potter books which is why I'm so excited to see the Hogwarts castle and Diagon Ally there! Dez has set up his camcorder so he can document our visit.

"I really think we should have just gone hiking together rather than all these rides"  Trish says grumpily.

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun" Austin chimes in.

"I know you don't like rides Trish, which is whyyyy I personally managed to book us in for the spa facilities there. We get an hour of pampering" I say proudly.

"Seriously!" Trish says suddenly all excited.

"Yep! How great am I?"

"The best!"

She embraces me in a big hug.

"Will there he massages? Oh and I bet we'll get hot masseuses!" She winks playfully.

"Aw I wanna see the magicians!!" Dez exclaims.

"Noo not magicians Dez, masseuses!" Trish says.

"Same thing"

"It really isn't" Trish says dryly.

"Do they have room for two more?" Austin asks.

"Uh I don't think so" I say. "Anyway since when have you ever been interested in spa treatments?"

"He's just jealous because you're gonna be massaged by some hot guy" Trish smirks at Austin.

"I am so not jealous" he says defensively.

"Are too!" Trish teases.

"Am not!"

"Guys!" I shout to get them to stop bickering. "I couldn't care less about who is massaging me, Austin is the only guy i'm interested in and he knows that" I smile.

"Of course I do, come here"

Austin holds his arms out as I lean in to hug him. This earns an "awwww" from Dez and Trish. Our hug lingers for a little too long and Trish coughs to get our attention.

"You guys are so sweet and everything but jeez save it for later! We've got a coach to catch!"

Austin and I pull away from each other.

"Right" we say in unison.

————————————————————————
At Universal Studios:

Austin's POV:
We're only at the entrance of this place and we're all in awe.

"Wow I don't remember it being this amazing" says Ally.

"So where to first?" I say as I take Ally's hand in mine.

"HARRY POTTER!" Ally shouts excitedly.

"Okay okay" I laugh.

Dez gets his camcorder out.

"And here are the fearsome foursome at Universal studios!" He smiles wide at the camera. He then turns it on to me and Ally.

"Austin and Ally. The power couple! Anything to say?"

Ally gets shy as she hides against my shoulder. "Not now Dez!" She mumbles.

"But you two are so cute come on, you have nothing to say?"

"Okay fine, we're really just super excited to be here and I'm so glad that we're getting to enjoy this quality time together as friends" Ally says.

"Good enough for you?" I say.

"Eh a little generic but it'll do! Let's go!"

We head off towards the Hogwarts castle.