Strong

Ally's POV
I finally finished "Strong" however I want to surprise Austin with it so I decided that seeing as tonight is our first show on the tour I would surprise him then. I just really hope he likes it. We were currently at soundcheck at the Allphones Arena. This crowd is insane! After singing don't look down and Two in a million, we took the opportunity to let the fans interact with us.

Fan: *Screams* Omg I love you guys so much!

They are so sweet I think myself so lucky to have fans like these. They are so supportive!

Fan: "you and Austin are so relationship goals!"

I turned to look at Austin with the biggest smile on his face. He made his way over to me pulling me into his embrace and kissing the top of my head. As you would have guessed this earned a very loud 'Awwwwww' from the crowd. I really am the luckiest girl in the world.

................................................................

*Later on during the concert*

Austin's POV

We were currently singing Don't Look Down and man was this crowd hyped. They love us so much. I think me and Ally becoming a duo was the best decision we ever made we're so happy.
Once we finished the song the crowd erupted into screams. Some of the fans were holding 'Auslly Forever' signs. It's adorable how they support our relationship so much.

Suddenly the screaming died down and the piano was playing, although I didn't recognise this melody at all...just then a single spotlight shone on Ally and she started to sing.

"I remember the first day you came in, came into my life, a picture perfect moment, lost myself in your eyes..."

"I didn't know it then, know that I loved you, that you were my everything, my life, my dream"

She's so beautiful...I'm lost for words.

"and just look at us now, here together, here for each other when the rain pours down. Couldn't handle the distance but you're what I was missing oh we got through the storm, yeah, we are strong."

This song is amazing. I can't believe Ally surprised with this. She's perfect in every way and I couldn't be more grateful for that day that I first walked into the music store.

Once Ally had finished the crowd cheered, some were in tears and Ally stood there gazing up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and said "So...what do you think?" she smiled wide looking hopeful.

"What do I think!?...Ally...it's...I" I couldn't get my words out I was speechless so I let her know the one way I had no problem with doing. I pulled her into me placing a slow soft kiss on her lips. I pulled away smiling down at her.

"That's what I think. I love it Ally and I love you"

She was overjoyed as I picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you too Austin" she giggled.

..............................................................

*A few hours later*

Ally's POV

The show was amazing!!!! I'm so happy that Austin loved the song. I really feel like I put every effort into it. We were so tired after the concert that we couldn't finish watching the rest of this film. I found that my eyes were closing and I felt Austin's arms wrap around me, my head leaning against his chest. Falling asleep to his heartbeat is the best thing ever.

Authors Note: Thanks for reading, i'll work on making these chapters longer. I just wanted to hurry up and get something published for you guys. Please let me know if you like the chapters so far.