Long time no see

- two months later -

*Austin's POV*

Man this tour has been amazing so far i've loved every second of it. I mean yeah it's tiring but it's so awesome getting to interact and see the fans having a good time. It's 8am and Ally is still fast asleep, i'm so excited because Dez and Trish are coming to visit us on tour! Ally and I have really missed them it feels like forever since we last saw them I guess we've all just been so busy it's rare that we all get to spend time together. Having said that though whenever we do get the chance to meet up with each other it's almost as if we'd never been apart for so long.

Since Ally surprised me with her song 'Strong' that she wrote for me when we toured Australia I thought that I'd surprise her with Dez and Trish's visit so she actually has no idea that they are coming to see us at our LA tour date.
She's starting to stir in her sleep now realising that i'm not beside her.

"Austin?"

I get back into bed and hold her close to me
"I'm right here" I kiss her forehead and she flashes me that amazing smile of hers that makes my heart melt.
"Want any breakfast?" I ask her.
"Pancakes would be great actually"
"See look what i've done to you this is like the 3rd time this week you've had pancakes for breakfast" I chuckled
"Yeah well your pancakes are tooo good"
"I know I know" I wink

I made us both my famous pancakes drenched in maple syrup and then we got ourselves washed and dressed ready to start the day.

"Okay so I actually have a surprise for you" I tease her

"really!? What is it? Please tell me!" she says enthusiastically

"Ally you know that it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you what it was"

"But you can't just say you have a surprise and not even give me a hint as to what the surprise is"

"Oh but I can" I smile deviously "you're just gonna have to wait and see now c'mon"

"Well where are we going?"

"Can't tell you that either just c'mon" I take her hand in mine and she finally gives up on asking questions knowing that she won't get any straightforward answers from me about the surprise.
I was taking her to the airport where Dez and Trish were meeting us. Luckily it wasn't that far to walk from our hotel.
Once we got to the airport Ally looked extremely confused.
"Austin...what are we doing at the airport? we just got here and we have a concer-"

"AUSTIIIIN ALLLLYYYY!!!!!"

"what? is that?...oh my gosh DEZ TRISH!!!" Ally exclaimed

Dez and Trish came running towards us both and embraced us tightly

"I had no idea you guys were coming i've missed you so much"
after what seemed like 10 minutes of hugging each other Ally turned to me.

"Austin thank you so much for this what an amazing surprise"

"No problem Ally i'm so glad the fearsome foursome is back together again"

"you still call us that" she laughed

"Yeah sure I do" I smiled

"You're so cute" she jumps up into my arms and I place my lips on hers kissing her sweetly.

"guys as much as I think you're sweet and all, enough with the PDA you can do all that when we leave" Trish said dryly

"Alright, alright" I say putting Ally down
"Typical Trish" Ally rolled her eyes playfully.

"Were gonna have so much fun buddy" Dez says pushing Ally away from beside me taking her place. Ally looks at him frowning but soon laughs it off engaging in conversation with Trish.

"So we're both free to stay with you guys for like a week so we've got plenty of time to catch up with each other" Trish says excitedly

"We really have missed you guys this week is gonna be awesome!" I said.

We walked our arms interlinked with each other as we head back to our hotel.

Authors Note: It's been a long time since I last uploaded i'm so sorry but now that exams are over I have a lot more spare time so updates should be regular from now on! Please let me know what you think and thank you for being so patient and for reading!