A day for fun!

Morning came and the princess decided to wake up! She had woken up from a delightful dream... She was kinda cheerfull! She stretched her back and yawned as doing so, letting al the tiredness out of her sistem. She yawned a little more by stretching her arms and yawned slightly, and headed to the her bathroom.
*Le time skip*
She brushed her hair into her normal hairstyle, (A high ponytail). She went to her kitchen and ate breakfast and started her morning with a quick relaxing meditation

While on the other hand silver got up and stretched his back making a “creack!!” Sound.
*time skiiip*
He used his telekinetic powers to do a few..well everything, which was a little fast by the way. He brushed chest fur, hair quills and washed his face with his telekinesis all at the same time. So silver as allways went and visited blaze,he was happy... but on his way he saw a store and thought "hm...maybe I'll get her something....I just feel kinda weird going empty handed..." so silver went inside the store and decided to get her a gift and decided to get her a box of chocolates (you readers can decide what type of chocolates)  and got beautifull red roses and bought them. So he keept headed towards blazes home. He got there and nocked on the door, but before he did he used his telekinesis to hide the gifts behind a near tree and nocked on the door. Blaze heard the knocking and rushed towards the door and opend it quick! "Silver!!" she exclaimed and hugged him "blazie I gotcha somethin...hope you like it..." silver said with a slight grin. "ohh really? You shoudnt have! How sweet of youre part” she said while blushing lightly...he took out the gifts from the near tree and showed  her the box of chocolates and the roses and he hugged her and kissed her  and then whisperd in her ears "I love you blazie...". "i love you too!!"she kissed him back...it was a short sweet kiss but it was the nice moment that counted. They went inside and he had sat on blazes couch of a kinda lazy way while she said happilly "im gonna put on a movie!" "hmm...a mistery movie?"silver answerd "yes!" blaze exclaimed and she put in the movie and used the remote controller to push play and sat next to silver. And they started watching the movie and blaze started getting into the movie and silver wrapped his arm around her and she leand on his shoulder and started to enjoy the movie...for a good time .like an hour or so.
The movie ended and they afterwords played boredgames. They had fun and then played videogames. Multiplayer version. They had a blast! And then relaxed back on the couch and they both hugged each other, just cuddling...then they went to the kitchen and ate some food (food of choice) and silver said "im glad that we spent time together today...it was fun...." "i enjoyed the day too...especially spending time with you! It was really fun..." blaze said with a smile on her face. It was getting really dark then blaze exclaimed a little worried "umm....silver?" "yeah?" silver said with a confused expression "its really dark...I don't think you should go. Spend the night here today. Just for tonight." blaze said "well it is really dark......sure. I'll stay." silver said "allrighty then!" blaze said. He said that he can sleep on the couch and she said "ok then.if thats what you wish." She gave him a blanket and a pillow. "well goodnight silvie. I hope you sleep well. If you need anything just come to my room and call me." "thanks blazie and goodnight" silver answerd back with an innocent smile. "allright then..." She answerd and left and was in her bathroom took a bath and got in her pjs (dark sleeping shirt and pants) and then went to her room and was reading a book for a little while. And went to sleep. Silver fell asleep... (...in silvers dream...) (ugh...where...am I? Why Is this place...Dark...cold...
destroyed...?! ...No....nooooo!! My timeline?! Destroyed?! But....!!! I saved it!!!??? Nooooo!?!?!!!!!!!!). (back to reality) "Aaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Noooo!!!!" silver yelled scared. "It was...just...a nightmare.......Im a little nervous though......im gonna go... with her...." he thought and went towards blazes room...she was there....sleeping peacefully....and silver came towards her bed and woke her up saying "B-blaze? blaze...C-can I s-sleep w-with you h-here...? I know this mind sound a little embarrassing.. But..I had a nightmare......." "sure hop in just go in the other side..."she said in her sleepy tone. And while they starting falling asleep blaze felt arms wrapping around her waste pulling her closer but brushed it off and fell back to sleep...they slept peacefully...through the night.....

To be continued..........

I made this part because of my friend! She wanted that...so she supported me and wanted me to keep updating the story!!! Love ya!! I know you're reading this!

(If its short I'm sowwy :3)