I can "read your mind"!

*Time skip brought to you by Amy rose*
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Blaze's P.O.V

siiiilveeer! I called him as I waited patiently seated on a bench. I heared him yell back     "im comiiiin blaziiiiee"

But  still  wouldn't  come back....now i started getting twitchy.... My eye did an involuntary twitch and I was losing my calmness...so I called him again but a bit of frustration in my tone "Siiiilverrrr!!"

He answered "im coming, I'm coming blazeeeee"

He answered back...I heard talking of a distance... I was about to call again but before I even thought of calling he was already behind me with a cheeky grin and he said "im back flames"

I look but he wasn't moving his.... wait.... WHAT?!
He must've talked through thought... so then I said "you better not read my thoughts. Get out."
He answered "awww....fine...but you gotta admit... I can "read your mind"

Silvers P.O.V.

So I said to her "awww....fine...but you gotta admit... I can "read your mind"
She chuckled a little and said "I believe you...now let's head our way..."
I answered her with a gentle smile as a yes.
Soo then after some time talking and walking I asked her "wanna ice cream? Wait...I can't buy you one I'm afraid...."
She made a confused look, put her hands on her hips and asked "why can't I eat an "ice cream?"
I chuckled a little and gave a smirk while saying "I cant get you the ice cream...cause then it would melt away... your too hot"
She blushed while giggling and laughed a little at my comment and she replied "no it wouldn't! I won't melt it! "
I told her "just kiddin' I'm literally the one that's melting with this heat.... is it hot in here or is it just me, huh? "
I noticed she blushed lightly and smiled...she laughed a little again and she stated "enough with the jokes or else il put you in flames!"
I was concerned now. So I ran away and yelled "IL BE BAAAAACK!!!" I yelled as I left.... wait.... I left soo soon that I forgot to hear what she wanted.... Oh well! I got my ways to know what she wants....hehe...

*Time skip*

Blazes P.O.V

That hedgehog again.... he left and didn't even hear what I wanted!! Oh well....he can find out on his own.
So I sat on a bench

*(That magically
appeared😸)*

And I waited for him to come back... well I guess I didn't have to wait long... he's back and he said " here's your (F.T.) ice cream!!"
I was happy and overjoyed! I noticed my tail waggled and had small flames swirling around it then I jumped and I swirled in the air and did a middle aired flip before landing gracefully doing my trade mark pose and I said "thanks...all thought im independent and could of gotten that but thanks for getting me my (F.T.) icecream!!!
He laughed and did his trade mark pose (the olimpic winter games to be precise readers) "your welcome! Da pleasure is mine to serve you! "

Silvers P.O.V.
I answered her and said "your welcome! Da pleasure is all mine to serve you!"
And then we finished our icecreams and she asked me "may I know who you were speaking with?"
I said "oh I was talkin' to sonic"
She had a normal expression on her face and asked "can I know what it is about?
I answered "Sure. He was talkin' to me about Amy..?"

Blaze said "oh ok."
Then I said "yep.."
She then told me "lets go home....you can stay at my place...
I said "first one there wiiiins!!!"
She answered "your on!!"

......................................................

Well.....I updated as promised.... Sorry if it's too long or too long....im not even sure...I hope that anyone reading this likes it a bunch and enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed typing it!!
Well....until my next update!!!
Byeeee😘😜
(P.S. sorry for taking long on my update😧)