Slumber party time!

No one's P.O.V

Welp today is a very cloudy day, still an awesome day like any other, and silver and blaze were up already having in plan a special day today! They were secretly gonna do a slumber party (but little did sonic and amy know that the party was for them) so they got up right to it!

Blazes P.O.V

Well today me and silver will be inviting our friends today to our slumber party! I told him
"hey silver! Your in charge of party treats and items we might need!"
"allready headed to that!" he answered back, I texted our friends and told them to met us at my place for the slumber party! Some said they could come while others ready their things, I tidied a few areas while silver did others. I'm pretty sure it will be a good day today.

Silvers P.O.V

Welp I helped her tidy some places of her home and after that I got some snacks: potato chips with cheese dip, sodas, etc. INCLUDING CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKES!!! YOU CANNOT FORGET THAT!! Anything a slumber party needed. After I brought everything I saw my blazie with a content smile she walked in front of me caressed my cheek and kissed me. I felt soo light that I think I levitated in mid air and then i came to my senses while she only laughed and walked away to do other things..... I shook my head and kept smiling doing other things. Board games?, ready! Videogames?,ready! Food?, ready! Ideas crawling in my head? Yes! Well...I'm pretty sure this will be one heck of a party!

Sonics P.O.V

Me and amy were just chilling on the hills near a flower patch for a while just relaxing and I told her
"hey ames there's clouds today....wanna head back in?"
"well....aww! All right!"
As soon as I help her up we were about to head back till I see tails flying towards us and yelling out my name and I tell him
"hehey little buddy? Whats up?"
*They brofist each other and hug*
"well sonic I received the message that were invited to a slumber party soon!"
"by who?" I asked
"by silver! And blaze too!"
"why this would be great sonic! It would be fun! C'mon just think about it! You....me....cuddles?"
She said to me
"heheh....maybe....awh fine...let's go...but I didn't say it for the cuddles! "
"food? Games?" he said amused and smirked
"aww man you know me tails!" I smirked.

Amy's P.O.V

We laughed of what sonic said and we headed to our homes to get our things that we might need. All the necessary things. Once we did that me sonic and tails found that weird heart shape pink portal again.... Sonic looked at it weird and said "hey ames you never told me you can do that! How?"
"i don't know!"
"hey what type of machinery is this?" tails asked interested
"i don't know!" I said once again and said "i didn't do it. And I didn't build it. It's a portal. And I know who did it!"
"huh?" they both said in unison as I grabbed their un busy hand and pulled them in! In seconds and minutes there we were! At their front door!

Tails P.O.V

Well I guess that was....odd?
But pretty fast. Sonic being the impatient guy as he is nocked twice on the door and tapped his foot. Then out came out silver with a chocolate milkshake saying "hey sonic! Tails! And you too amy" and smiled. You can't judge the guy that actually is his fav drink.
We went inside and allmost all our friends were here... I saw cream (the rabbit) and she was giggling with cheese (her chao) and they saw me and tackled me in a friendly hug saying "hi Mr. Tails!" "chau! chau! (Hi tails!)"
I said hi back and put my stuff to a side and sat down.

Creams P.O.V

I saw Mr. Sonic and Miss. Amy come inside and I hugged her and said "Miss.Amy!! So nice to see you!"
"aww hey cream! Nice to see ya too!"
Then after I hugged her I hugged Mr.sonic too and said "Mr.Sonic! Your here!"
He smirked and rustled my head and said "nice to see ya too! How's things goin'?"
I replied "why everything is good! We've enjoyed our stay right cheese?" I asked
"chau!chau,chau!chau!(Yes we have! Food is great! We've had a blast!)” cheese said.
I'm glad we have more company! As my mother says! The more the merrier!
Then we relaxed and we went and talked to different friends!