"All's well, get some rest"

*No ones POV*

Time has passed by. The new day is as good as it gets... Silver as it seems got his head in the books... Its a good day for reading... As he lays on the table reading blaze comes near and taps with her foot a little to signify her presence as he stares at her dreamily and says "hey~"
“its about some time...have this to drink at least love?”
“heheh thanks for your concern hun” *he haves some of the water*
“il go but no worries just give a call if you need me” she says with a small smile as he exclaims “come here i do need ya. I need ya in mah lap hun~” he replies as he sees the blushed faced cat
“uh-uhm... Okay..”
*She sits delicately on his lap as he hugs her and nuzzles in her chest*
“Hahah! You can be so funny sometimes~” she exclaims
*She scratches his head and smiles*
“hey” he says meekly
“yes?”
“I wuff yaaaa”
“wuff?” she asks confused
“wuff ♥”
“And thats how you have a cat say wuff”
“ (-.-) haha. Real funny ” she replies amusedly
“ XD ”
“well il be on my way to the kitchen my love~”
*She walks away while closing slightly the door*
“AND DONT OVERDUE YOURSELF!!  love yuu! *Waves bye*
*Sigh* hahah
*He reads for some time...

*Time skip brought to you by shadows death glare*

“silveeer! Silv..er? Uhg... Are you still up? *sigh* i gotta funny feeling of mine.....”
*Opens door* silver?
*Stares at the slumbering hedgehog and slightly giggles while walking towards him*
“Heh...my ‘little’ hedgehog must be tired.... I told him not to overdue himself... *Sigh*
What am i gonna do with you huh?”
*Hears a slight movement from him*
*She walks away*
*Comes back with blanket*
“Aww... Its okiii il cover you up”
*Puts gently the blanket over him and kisses his forehead*
“Il wait patiently till you wake up..”

*Everything fades to black*

..... *Time skip*

Blazes POV

I sat on the couch as i drifted through my thoughts and layed peacefully on the couch.... There was nothing much to do as I decided to wait on silver and left him to rest....but I found myself getting closer and closer to falling asleep..... Then everything faded to black as i closed my eyes in tiredness.
But if theres one thing as long as im near nothing will trespass! Not on... M y. . .
w a t c h . . . .

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Welp i hope this chapter was good enough, the idea welp... it just came to mind and i said" might as well embrace it!" ....i hope that anyone who read it likes it and can forgive me for taking so damn long! ;^;  im sowwy!

Peace out❣ Till next chapter❣
👋❤💌❣💭💭