THEBST ONE

ONE

I'm a bitch for not updating hah.. sorry guys..

This chapter is dedicated to Army05Kookie! Thank you chingu for voting to Babysitter and I hope you'll support Babysitter until its end thank you and saranghamnida! Legit! (☆∀☆)

--

"You are kidding me."

I said to myself while looking at the door of my new room. I've been spacing out while sitting on my new bed since I came in this room.

I am still in a mental shock, still processing what was happening right now. I close my eyes and let my back fall onto the soft mattress, putting my palms onto my face.

"I'm getting insane gosh! Why did they lie to me?" I said angrily and rolled side to side. I get my phone from my pants pocket, turning it on. It was my mom, me and my older brother. It was our last picture before that happens. I close my eyes tightly as the memories came back, "I'm doing this for them.. nhgn."

"Maybe I just needed some shower.." I put my phone on the bed and made my way to my owned bathroom of this room. Stripping my clothes, I turned the shower knob on and the warm water started to run down my body.

[Third Person's POV]

There was a silence between the six boys in the living. The three of them were in their gadgets and the others were just in silence.

"So.. what's our plan?" Jimin broke the the silence as he asked that. His other members looked at him, "The same plan." The leader said with a smirk that made the others smirked except to one guy that were frowning.

"But wait guys! Are we really going to do the plan to him? That boy seems innocent." He said. The five guys looked at him in shock, "What do you mean Jin hyung?" Hoseok questioned Jin. "I mean when I helped Jungkook put his things in his room I asked him why did he accepted his job then he said,"

Flashback

"Here's your room Jungkook." Jin said with a smile and stared at him. Jungkook is looking around his new room and when he notice that Jin was looking at him, he suddenly bowed and apologize. Jin chuckled, "No its ok."

"Thank you so much for helping me uhh.." he stopped, the older chuckle again. "Its Jin hyung for you Jungkook." Jungkook smiled shyly, "Thank you so much Jin hyung."

"Its nothing really. So Jungkook I'm going straight to the point, why did you accepted this job?" Jin look at him seriously and his expression suddenly changes, he can't explain it.

"B-because of some family reason, that's why I accepted this job." He said with a small smile but Jin can see in his eyes the sadness.

End of Flashback

"..so that's why.." everyone stayed in silence.

"Whatever. The plan is still up." Taehyung said with a cold low tone and get back to his phone. After that everyone stayed in silence again. No one dared to talk. Jin sigh as he slumped his body on the couch and close his eyes. Everyone stayed like that until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Jungkook tried his best not to make as much noise but the slippers he's wearing is a talkative one. To his surprise when he saw all of them, he quickly stand right next to Yoongi who was about to take a nap but prevent him to do so because of Jungkook's presence.

Everyone ignored him except Jin who was in a sitting position now, "Oh hey Jungkook.." Jungkook smiled at him nervously as he bowed, "H-hello everyone. I am Jungkook and I'll be your babys--"

"Fuck up." Everyone stared at Jimin with a smirk except Jin and Jungkook who were shock, "Why are you late? Don't you know all of us are so hungry while you were in your goddamn room doing nothing huh?" Jimin said and gritted his teeth angrily.

Jungkook bite his lower lip, he is mad yet afraid. "I'm so sorry, I just fixed my things--" "No one asked that." Hoseok said and looked at him coldly. Jungkook lowered his head biting his lip more harder that he didn't even notice he is bleeding, "I-i'm sorry, please forgive me." Everyone stared at him as they saw blood dripping from his lips down to his jaw. Jin started panicking as he stood up right next to Jungkook,

"Hey its just ok.. please don't bite your lips, you are bleeding." Jungkook look up at Jin in surprise as he slowly made his hands to wipe on his lips and saw a blood, "I-i"

"I'll go to my room. Call me if the dinner is up." Taehyung cut Jungkook and made his way upstairs, everyone heard a door being slammed hard and Jungkook flinched.

"Tsk. Dramatic my ass, I'll go same as him." Jimin said and do the same as Taehyung. "Those bastards.." Jungkook heard Suga mumbled beside him and saw him rolled his eyes in annoyance.

The silence earlier is present again and Jungkook find himself deep in in his thoughts.

Did they hated me? But I didn't do something wrong! Eottoke?!

--

03/27/16 (ʘдʘ╬)

K A G A Y L A ☜