THEBST FIVE

Six boys finally arrived home.

All was tired from their hectic schedules but have a full stomach after eating a lot of meat before going home.

"Ugh I'm so sleepy." Suga mumbled before going to his room. The members said goodnights before walking inside of their perspective rooms. There's no discussion with their schedule anymore because anyways, tomorrow is their precious day off.

Jin is the only one left in the living room. He noticed that the light inside of the kitchen is on. 'Jungkook forgot to turn it off.'

Jin was surprised seeing Jungkook sleeping inside the kitchen, he is sitting on the chair while his head laying on his arms on the table. The older boy went beside the younger and can't help it but to smile and worry about the Jungkook's arms. 'his arms will get numb, were you waiting for us little one?'

Jin can't help it but to adore Jungkook more. Yes, it's only his second day but Jin like him already. Don't get him wrong, he likes him but not in a romantic way but he liked him as a person.

Gently and slowly, Jin pat Jungkook's head twice, "Jungkook. Jungkook wake up."

The sleeping boy stirred in his sleep, slowly, his eyes opening until it got big. Jungkook was too surprised seeing Jin in front of him, hitting a foot with the chair's leg accidentally. He is now writhing in pain. Ouch.

"A-are you okay?!" Jin ask worriedly. Jungkook only smiled at him still in pain and stood up.

"Sorry hyung. I was supposed to wait for you guys but I slept. I'm really sorry!"

Jin gasped when the younger boy bowed at him. He made Jungkook stood up straight. Jin flicked on his head surprising the younger. "Yah! I told you to not wait for us anymore right? So it's okay." Jungkook nodded obeyingly.

"Do you want anything hyung? Water?" Jin shake his head. "No I don't. I'm just here to wake you up. Go sleep in your room Jungkook-ah. I'm gonna sleep too."

"Okay hyung. Goodnight." Jungkook gave Jin his bunny smile before going inside of his room.

"Ahh so cute. Don't be like that."

--

When Jungkook get on his bed, his sleepiness suddenly faded. He tried and tried but he really can't sleep. The brown-haired boy stared at his ceiling, sighing.

"I guess it's really not that easy to suddenly change environments."

"Yeah and that's why you should go back to where you really belonged."

Jungkook gasped in shock and fear when someone suddenly talked. He saw a man standing in front of his bed and Jungkook can feel the man's glaring eyes stabbing on him. Jungkook get the nearest thing beside him which is, a pillow, for defense.

"W-who are you?! How did you get inside?! Were you to hurt the hyungs? Why aren't you answeri--hmff!!"

The man attack Jungkook. Placing a hand on the boy's mouth, shutting him up. He pinned Jungkook's wrists on top of the brown-haired's head and pinned Jungkook's body down on the bed with his own body. The man is very strong.

Jungkook's eyes was closed until he heard that familiar voice when the man on top of him let out a dangerous chuckle.

"So weak."

And that's it. Jungkook open his eyes, wide. A mixture of confusion and relief in his eyes while staring at the person who was pinning him. Even if it is very dark, Jungkook can still see those dangerous gaze and smirk by the moonlight.

"Jimin.. hyung?"

~~~

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed it!! And by the way, hehe. I just published a new story entitled "Dominion". Dominion is my very first story with my own Original Characters and the theme of this story is very different from the themes of my other stories. It is a dark story and a rated m. Oh! And it is a BL story!! I hope you give it a try and tell me what you think about it!

Until then! See you on the next chapter!!

- kyle