THEBST THREE

Enjoy your reading!! :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO

"Yes hyung, of course I'm all okay here. They are n-nice.

[You're really sure Kook? Okay if you say so, but be careful Jungkook. They are Idols, if you have problems tell me okay?]

"Okay hyung, thanks. And I will, bye hyung." The call ended and Jungkook sigh as he stare on the blank screen of his phone. He close his eyes frustratedly and let his upper body fell on the soft mattress.

'How many times did I just lied today?'

Jungkook don't really know. Jungkook open his eyes when he heard a thud coming outside of his room. He heard it again and Jungkook slowly stand on his own feet and quietly made his way to his door and put his ear on it. His eyes widen when he hears whispers and shuffling of things being putted on something like-- plastics bags? But no, he can hear a zipper being opened or closed.

Jungkook can feel his heart racing. And he can't help it but to get scared: One, because there's intruders inside of the house. Two, there's a popular Idols living in this house and him. Three, he don't know what to do.

But then Jungkook found himself in front of the intruders. There are two of them looking at him deadly. One of them started to walk towards him and Jungkook saw him holding a knife. Jungkook wanted yo scream, he wanted to call for them but it feels like his mouth is being stitched. He can't even run from his place and all he can do is to cry and close his eyes when the guy will finally stab him-- "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!"

"HELP!!" Jungkook woke up with heavy breathings and tears and he saw Jin who look worried and the other members at his door, watching him. Jin sat beside him and hold his shoulders, rubbing it to warm him and he felt safe. "Hey, it's just a dream okay? Are you okay now?" Jin asked worriedly and Jungkook nodded at him, smiling a little but deeply he is not okay.

"Y-yeah I'm okay, thank you."

Fast forward - morning, 6:57 am

Jungkook woke up early and decided to cook breakfast. He wanted to make it up for the others, mostly Jimin and Taehyung. He don't know why are they hating him, why are they being rude to him. He know he is still young and he is new in this kind of work; babysitter/maid. But he is trying his best. He is trying for them. He even himself is still a baby.

Jungkook shake his head at his thoughts and came back on cooking. He decided to cook fried eggs, bacons and pancakes. Then on the beverage was hot coffee and hot chocolate. Jungkook smiled to himself and hum a song, it was BTS Butterfly. And yes, he is humming the song of the boy group he is serving. Jungkook searched about them last night and listen to their songs. All of their songs are lit mostly the dance, enough to make Jungkook's mouth open widely same as his eyes with admiration. But butterfly is Jungkook's favorite. It was awfully beautiful and heart touching. He loved it. Jungkook is too occupied in singing and in cooking that he didn't heard someone walk into the kitchen and stopped when seeing him. The handsome guy (even if his chocolate hair is mess) listen to Jungkook's angelic hums of their song Butterfly. He can't help it but to smile a little but the little smile faded when Jungkook turn around looking at him in surprise. The latter nearly let go of the plate in his hand but thankfully he gain the grip and balance again.

Jungkook blushed at his clumsiness and rushing put the plate of eggs on the table. Quickly bowing and greeting, "G-good morning Taehyung sunbaenim." Jungkook will be lying if he say he is not nervous. Well he is nervous and scared around them, of course except Jin. From what Jungkook has been watched, they look fun to be with. The kind of guys you wanted to be with because they are so nice and lovely. But those words Jungkook thinking is the total opposite of the idols he is with right now.

"What are you staring at, huh?" Taehyung asked with a blank face and with a cold tone. Jungkook shake his head and turn around again to resume his cooking. The Bunny boy can clearly see in his peripheral vision as Taehyung get a glass and open the refrigerator pouring water into it and then close it again and drink the water. Jungkook was near into calmness at the thought of this hyung will finally go away but he was wrong when Taehyung sat on the stool bar near him and watched him. The strong feeling of nervousness make his heart beat faster and louder every second.

Jungkook calm down he is just sitting. Don't be a feeler, he is not watching you.

Jungkook try to cook normally. Yes normally, he is trying to be normal. Because he can really feel it. Those piercing eyes that maybe was looking right into his soul now. Jungkook awkwardly put the bacons on the plate and when he did finish he turn around but only to met Taehyung's face inches away from his. Jungkook gasped and step back but ended up tripping. He squeal looking wide eyes at the plate of bacons he is holding.

Noooo!! Baekhyunnnnn!!

Jungkook was expecting himself feeling hurt right now and loud crash on the floor but any of his expectation didn't happened. Instead, large strong hands catch him on his waist and back. He open his eyes shocked on what did just happened. Right now, Kim Taehyung's face, the Maknae of Bangtan Sonyeondan is holding him by his waist. Their bodies touching and their faces two inches away. The older was holding the plate of Bacons that was still on Jungkook's hand but on his grip now. Jungkook's face slowly becoming red and he became more flustered when Taehyung did just smirked.

Just when Jungkook was about to say something a loud and surprise voice echoed through the whole dorm.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! MY EYESEU!!"

XOXOXOXOXOXO

i know it's lame sorry guys! :D

- kyle