THEBST TWO

Dedicated to ClearVermillion thank you very much for voting the babysitter. :))

XOXOXOXOXOX

After the incident earlier, everyone went back to their own doings and Jin keep on apologizing to Jungkook when get into the kitchen. The young boy waves his both hands with his head shaking, he have a small smile on his lips but not reaching his eyes.

"No, it's really ok Jin hyung. It's my fault. They're right, I'm sorry. And please stop apologizing now, it's my fault either." Jin finally stop and sigh. He smiled a bit to the younger, "but still I'm so sorry ok? Let's start cooking now. What do you want me to cook?"

After hearing Jin's suggestions, Jungkook desperately shook his head in disagreement, "No, no please. I am your servant now, I'll do whatever you want. So the cooking is my task too." He said with an assuring smile. Jin stared at him, still doubting if he will let this kid used his kitchen.

'I think he is not like the others.'

Jin sigh and nodded his head, "Fine. But, please take care of my kitchen. It's precious." Jungkook let out a chuckle and Jin froze as he watch the others laugh, "Shit is he an angel?"

"What did you said hyung?" Jungkook asked innocently and Jin bite his lips from whispering it. He awkwardly smiled, "N-nothing."

"So hyung what do you want me to cook?" Jungkook asked and Jin started to think. "I think I want something special like.. carbonara and spicy chicken. Can you?" Jin suggested and Jungkook nodded happily.

"Ok! I'll start now hyung! I'll all call you if it is finally done." Jin nodded and Jungkook started to do his work. Jin watch Jungkook and he can't help it but to admire the boy. He looks so fragile yet manly.

Jin shake his head and gave Jungkook a grin when the younger smiled at him.

-

"He looks so innocent."

"And I freaking hate it."

"What if he is just pretending?"

Both Hoseok and Yoongi look at Namjoon with a poker face. The three boys in the living room went silent as they listen to the cutting noises in the kitchen. Hoseok sigh, "I feel guilty yet I still don't trust that boy. Maybe you're right Joon."

-

"I think I'm too much earlier Tae, am I?"

Taehyung from reading a book turn his gaze to Jimin who was staring outside the glass window with a pout visible on his lips. "Look Jimin, it's not that rude. Probably you're still being too nice because you left early, it was supposed to be only me who'll left and read my books peacefully yet didn't expect you to left too and ruined my peace." Taehyung went back from reading his book and Jimin rolled his eyes at the other's rudeness.

"Why you gonna be so rude?" Jimin asked and let his body fall on Taehyung's soft mattress. Taehyung didn't answer him and instead he flip a page and ignore Jimin's question.

"Tae, what if.."

Jungkook were finished cooking and Jin called the others to eat already after he set the table. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon prevent themselves from smiling and sniffing the good aroma of the carbonara and spicy fried chicken. Jungkook stand beside them as they sat on their perspective seats, he is smiling to them awkwardly because he is nervous as hell.

The members notice that the two of their co-members were missing and Jin was about to stand up when Jungkook prevent him, making the four members stared at him. Jungkook felt himself blushing and look somewhere else, "I-I'll call them."

"O-oh.. ok, b-but if you want me to-"

"No! No, I'll do it. Please? I'm your servant." Jungkook pleaded, Yoongi nearly broke into a smile while Hoseok bite his lips from laughing. "Ok, just find the door with the name tag 'V' hanging on the door." The youngest nod and quickly made his way upstairs and when he find the said guy's room, Jungkook froze a bit. He is nervous yet afraid that they're still mad at him.

He shakily raised his right hand and knocked two times. Someone shouted and footsteps can be heard inside nearing the door, the door open and Jungkook met the orange-haired guy's icy eyes. Jungkook tear his gaze, "T-the dinner is ready a-and--"

"Ok I get it, Tae we should go down now." Jimin said and Taehyung lazily stood up, stretching his limbs and followed Jimin. He didn't even spare a glance on Jungkook who was looking at them until they climb down the stairs. Jungkook went down also and met the others eating, didn't want to disturb their dinner Jungkook was about to go outside for a fresh air ignoring his growling stomach when Jin called him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Why don't you eat with us?" Jungkook was about to say no when someone interrupted him, "Why Jin hyung? He is only a servant, he can eat by himself after we eat dinner."

Members stared at Jimin except Taehyung who continued eating, like the topic is nothing. Jungkook lowered his head, he is mad yet he wanted to cry for the others keeps on looking down on him.

'Jungkook, calm down. You're doing this for them.'

"Jimin why are you like that? It's jus--" Jin didn't complete his sentence when Jungkook cut him.

"N-no hyung it's ok, really. I-i'm just going to wait for you guys. I-I'll just go outside, I'm going back after a few minutes. T-thank you for your offer. E-enjoy your meals."

Everyone went silent as Jungkook went gone. Yoongi groans as he rolls his eyes madly,

"The food is really delicious and I thought I'll be eating a lot but nah, thanks to someone who ruined my mood."

XOXOXOXOXOXO

hi guys! I'm really sorry for not updating, I hope you all liked it! :)))))) btw this is not a bts related but hell! The exo's monster and lucky one mv is lit! haha, hagd!

- kyle