One call away

(A/n): I almost write it "One punch man" /way to ruin the moment/

I keep hearing this song on the radio and i imagine its a fluffy one-shot (〜 ̄ v  ̄)〜 dedicated to esmi101 ,Hope ya enjoy it!
Again. Not adding lyrics. Go listen while reading.

If you wonderin why, i think it gives more feelings and read the lyrics along the stories.. i dont really like it (not lazy but for me, the lyrics is in the way, and lessen the feeling of the story)

*edited. I got the movie arc flipped. Fak. Im sorreh i need to re-watch hxh ;;
=========================

At the middle of our adventure, she joined us.

Its (F/n).

The thing that called "love in the first sight", that i always think is a bullshit, happened to me.

I couldn't hold myself

She's caring and kind. Even when she's mad, she'll become a demon herself. Leaving her open, easy to be teased, weak at self guard.

She's full of weakness.

But that's good.  

So i can be her hero.

"Goooonnnn....Kiiiilllluuuaaaa..." Once, when we were exploring together, She got lost in the middle of forest. Called out my name and Gon's, she sobbed loudly

"Hey, hey. Its okay. We're here okay."
"(F/n)-chan, y'kay?" She immediately hugged us and slowly calmed down

Gon patted her back, said some comforting words. Me, bad at comforting people, i just patted her head slowly. 

She's strong, yet weak.

When we were in the greed island, i lost count how many times she almost got herself killed.

But, its my job to protect her!

I'm her hero so i'm the one who should.. no... Must protect her!

Depend on me
Cling to me
Put more faith on me
Talk to me anytime

Since i'm your hero, (F/n)!

"Killu... " she whined

"Whats up'?"

"Ceiling, duh" held back my laughter, i replied

"Hey seriously whats wrong"

She zoned out suddenly then shook her head
"Its nothing!"

During our battle with chimera ants, we seperated ways.

Me and Gon went with Kite and she went back to whale island, Gon's home.

She sometimes called me. Said she's bored or she's lonely.

I'm actually happy when she often calls me. But i soon know.

She's not treating me special. I always know. Deep in my heart, i know she treat me and Gon equally. Yet, i keep putting my hopes up, maybe in a small chance.

But my chest hurt so bad during one call, she asked.

"H-..how's Gon?"

"Is he eating properly? Did he rest well? Is he... Okay?"