Tear drops on my guitar

(A/n): I uh.. i dont know. this probably kinda short. and sorry-not-sorry, slight angst. dont blame me its the song kay~ dedicated to: AlliahZoldyck sorry it took a long time and hope you enjoy it.

.. i uh.. im not sure when is the time setting is since i dont know what AU! suit this song ;-;a

========================

As usual, i smile today. because smiling is the only thing i can do to keep my sanity.

As usual, he, who i love very very much, call me out, with his phone on his hand

"Hello, Killu. Another mail?" he nod happily

"Yeah!! I told her that we at the whale island and she was delighted since she live here! Also she gave me her adress so i can visit her" he sit next to me and show me the mail

"Her sickness got worse so she cant walk. I hope she got better when i meet her later.." his voice hinted a sorrow, worry about the girl he always talk about.

He said its his pen pal since he was still an assassin.

"When are you going to visit her?"

"Now i think. I can't wait to see her! we've been talking without seeing each other photos" he grins ear to ear.

As usual, i force another smile.

"I see. Say hello from me to her then" He tilts his head, give me a 'you're not coming with me?' look and he suddenly frowns

"(F/n), are you okay? You don't look good.." 

As usual, i fake a smile so he won't see.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine Killu. If i'm coming with you, i probably be the third wheel between you two love birds~" His pale face is turning red.

"I---Its not like that!! Fine then, I'll get going! I'll send a mail later!" his figure starts to dissappear, waving a goodbye.

As usual, my smile will drops.

I stare to the sky for hours. Gon and Killua left. Im bored and im too lazy to catch up with one of them. No.. I'm too tired to catch up to Gon. There's no way i'll go to that girl whom Killua always tell me about.

He said she's beautiful.

He said she's kind

He said she's amazing

He said she's his everything.

He said she's the one who always motivate him.

He said she'll be there for him.

He said he loves her dearly.

A chuckles came out from my mouth

"Haha.." and then a tears dropped on my palm

"Ahahaha.. haha... pfft...hahaha..." As my chuckles turns into a laughter, the tears keeps dropping, pouring like a water.

My phone's screen lighten and show me a notification

"Killu.."

You got a mail!

From: Killu~ To: (F/n)

subject: untitled

I'm gonna stay over at her house since her Aunt and Uncle is out ;;; Since nobody taking care of her. She might get hurt and im worried about her.. Please tell Aunt Mito and Gon i'll be back tomorrow morning!

There's a photo at the end of his email.

Its the girl and Killu.

Her eyes are beautiful. Her hair, Her lips, everything about her seems pure and innocent.

She better returns his love.

She better love him.

The tears wont stop.

I rub the screen, exactly at the photo.

"Killu... Killu..." grip tighten on the phone, i keep chanting his name non-stop.

and then i whispered, "I love you." before i wipe my face and walk back to the house.

Next morning, he arrive home safely.

He enters Gon's room, where I and Gon currently in, chatting unspecified topic

"Im back! Sorry Gon, i couldn't accompany you exploring yesterday" Gon glomps at Killua and circle his arm around Killua's neck.

"Its fineee! How's yesterday? You better tell us! (F/n)-chan want to listen right??" his dark blue eyes turns from Gon to me.

"Of course i want. Listening to Killua's love story is the most amusing yet exciting thing to do in the morning" 

Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.