Chapter 18.

My head is getting dizzy from watching that bottle spin. That bottle is going to be the death of us.

"Jane." Skylar says as the bottle stops on her.

I can see her body trembling and taking deep breaths.

Skylar throws a knife at her and she catches it right in time, or else it would have gone through her forehead. She sighs in relief and her hand shakes while holding the weapon.

"Ashley honey why don't you come here." Skylar beckons. Ashley hesitates first but then complies when she gives her a deadly glare. She does as she's told and stands up from the ground going over to Skylar.

"Jane, come here." She all but demands and Jane doesn't even hesitate. She clearly doesn't want to see that deadly stare of her's directed at her.

"I dare you to cut Ashley's stomach with that knife I gave you." She whispers in her ear and I swear I can see everyone's jaw drop.

Everyone collectively yells, our voices and screams, profanities on top of the other.

"W-What?" Jane stutters.

"Are you crazy?" I snap.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Hayden seethes.

"I swear to God, I'll kill you if you touch her." Alain growls like an animal. I'm surprised he's not on his feet trying to kill her.

But we all know if we so much as move, or try to, to help un any way she'll be faster and I know for a fact she has more weapons up her sleeve. And she won't hesitate to use them.

"Stop this madness Skylar." Brian tries to teasing with her but to no avail.

"Oh I'm not gonna do anything to her. She is." Skylar steps forward towards Jane grabbing her by her upper arms to twist her body so she's standing behind her like a fucking devil on her shoulder. "Come on Jane, you know you want to. She's your best friend and she's pregnant with the guy you're in love with. Don't you wanna hurt her?" She whispers in her ear.

"No." Jane shakes her head, tears cascading down her cheeks.

"If you don't do it, I will." Skylar snatches the knife from her fingers. "And trust me I'll do much worst than you'll do."

"Okay, okay. Just give me the knife." Jane begs quickly asking for the knife back. Skylar complies with a smirk.

"What are you doing?" Alain yells.

"Do you want her to do it?" Jane yells back. "She'll do much worst."

"She's right Alain. She'll do more damage." Brinn tries to calm our brother although nothing we say will.

Skylar rips Ashley's sweater off her with a scissor, leaving her topless and only in her bra. As she begins crying, so did I.

"Babe babe, look at me." Alain says his voice on the verge of breaking, unshed tears pooling in his eyes. I know how much he wants to break down right now but he's trying so hard to be strong for her right now.

Ashley looks at him, her face covered in tears tracks, mascara smeared under her green eyes. "She's not gonna hurt you, it's just gonna be a small scratch." He says and she nods like she believes him.

Jane steps closer to her and puts blade of the knife on Ashley's stomach slowly all the while her hand trembles. They're both crying. Ashley flinches when she feels the cold metal make contact with her skin.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Ashley." Jane whispered eyes closed.

"I know, it's okay, just do it."