Chapter Five

It was the weekend and Jeonghan's head was pounding. He had the worst headache ever. Joshua was running in his head like there was no tomorrow and it was sticking to Jeonghan. The kiss was magical, very. But afterwards, when they finally pulled away and had their moment Joshua's mother called worried sick for him. He had to leave and promised they would talk another time, specifically when school came back around, and Jeonghan really regrets never asking Joshua for his phone information.

"Of course you didn't ask him for his phone! You didn't know he liked you then!" He tugged at his hair, sighing loudly. "But if only I wasn't so stupid and cowardly. I could be talking to him right now." It had been like this for the whole day so far, and Jeonghan couldn't help it. He greatly regretted ever letting chances to talk to Joshua pass by.

His mother soon called him down to eat. He obeyed and headed downstairs rapidly. "Mother, I would like to ask you something." He only spoke formally when nervous, his mom knew that. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Jeonghan sat down , his mother's hand never leaving his side. "Where's dad? And my sister?" His mother shook his head, meaning they won't be making it to lunch.

"Mom, what do you do when you really like someone and the feeling is mutual. Where do you take it from there?" He sounded so frustrated his mother pitied him deeply. One could tell he felt so lost. To be fair, it is his first time experiencing love. At least, in a romantically and serious way. He had liked this boy once before, but he was too obsessed with cooties, he never got near him again. When he finally grew up, and got over the cooties phase, he moved away and never returned. Not like Jeonghan cared anymore. He had Joshua now, and Joshua makes him very happy.

But Joshua also makes him very confused. He wants to smile because he remembers all those times he was having a bad day and with a little action done by Joshua, his day was automatically better. He was such a lovesick loser, he felt proud of it. But sometimes being a lovesick loser had it's cons, like all those days Jeonghan wanted to walk up and say something, but never could because Joshua was with someone else. That would always make his heart hurt, even if it was a little.

"Well, usually normal people just talk to the other person, and they figure out what they want." Jeonghan wanted to explain that it wasn't going to be so easy. They were not normal people, they would be a very odd couple here in Korea. They would be a homosexual couple, and even though their's a few in school, in the outside world, it is way more complicated. Jeonghan knows this. "Thanks for the advice," Jeonghan said while smiling, though he wanted to add it wasn't much help. He just decided that he would ask Joshua out and problem solved.

If he gets rejected, he'll never forgive Joshua again, and Jihoon would probably chase after him with his guitar. If Joshua agrees, this time instead of crying of happiness, he plans to jump of happiness. That seems way better than crying, yet Jeonghan couldn't help being a sensitive guy. That was that, wether he liked it or not.

So his mother served him his food and they ate while conversing, talking about everything but his love life. Jeonghan appreciated it, since he didn't want to accidentally slip up that the person he loves most is a dude. But at least, Joshua is a very pretty dude.

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

Edited September 1st, 2016