Special Chapter. Ibiki x Chi

Ohayou Minna-san. So here is a special Chapter.
___________________________________

* sometime in Konoha*

The streets of Konoha are lonely even at this hour. Because of the pouring rain, not many people want to walk around, leaving me alone, enjoying the sound of drops hitting the ground one by one. I quickly wet my clothes until every part of my body is covered in water.

Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't go to the torture division. But... Who I am to listen? If this stupid weather doesn't want me to go to torture division then fuck it and run. A shop that sells different kind of things comes into sight and it seems to be open.  I step in and search for some towels, new clothes, something to drink and some cigarettes. Oh, don't you dare judge me, you will do the same when you have a bad day. I paid for my things and before I got out I undress myself, letting the seller to enjoy the view.
" Miss you can't undress here."
" Yeah? Why not? Don't you like it?"
" No no. Your body is gorgeous!.."
I made some steps closer to him and winked.
" If it's like you said. Want to touch it? I'm already wet So let's have a little fun."
I slowly bit my lip and take of my bra and he was now salivating. He come closer to me, but I turn around and put on the other clothes.
" Sorry boy, maybe other time."
I smirked and got out of the shop teleporting to Torture division. Oh looks like I arrived at the best time. Ibiki was interrogating a guy that was tied up really tight on a chair. I came closer and I slap Ibiki's ass, he turned and looked at me blushing.
" You know. You are a good looking man. You should date some girls. "
" Chiyoko!"
I take the bottle and drink a little from it then I put a cigarette in mouth without burning it.
" Okey so what do we have here? "
" He was a spy from the land of rock. He was looking for some important scrolls. We are trying to find out exactly what scrolls and who sent him, but he is trained and torture doesn't work. "
"It takes too much time. I will be finished in ten seconds."
" Girl you're good, but no one can finish in ten seconds."
" That's sounds like a bet. Look of I win you'll do something for me for 24 hours and if you win I will do everything you want for all of your life."
" Chiyoko we don't have time to joke around."
" You're in or not? "
" Fine girl, I'm in."
" Start counting in three two one."
I entered this guy mind. Wow he has a lot of gates. I started opening them, but they didn't seem to finish. Come on I can't loose this bet. Wait if he has so many gates it's because he Belive he has those So if I put him into a genjutsu and make him Belive that he is open like a book I can find my answers. So I do it and now it was open clear. I immediately found what I need and get out.
" Three. Two. What you're finished? "
" Yes. He works for a small organization for a guy named Hanuki. He wanted to scrolls that involved our ANBU and Akatsuki. That's it. I win the bet fair So you have to do what I want for a day."
" I still can't belive that you manage to do you. Tell me what you want already do we can finish it."
" A dinner. Tonight at seven you come and get me from my house. "
" That's it? It's pretty simple."
" Good. See ya then."

* time skip- 6:30 P.M.*

I was almost ready for tonight. I was wearing a white short dress, a simple one. I put my hair up in a bun and wear some makeup. I looked again in the mirror and a knocked in the door interrupt me. I went over and open it. OMG. An Ibiki wearing a classic suit. I can't believe it. I show him a soft smile and put my heels on.
" Let's go."
"Yes, of course."
We went to a restaurant and took a table near a fountain. It was kind of romantic if you ask me, but Ibiki seem to be a little tense, I mean more than he is already. I took a menu and so did he and a waiter came to take our orders.
" Good evening. What would you like to order ?"
" Some rice pasta with sauce of pomegranate and orange and a bowl of different sea food."
Now Ibiki looked at me like I was an alien. He ordered some steak and some vegetables and of course some wine.
" You look very beautiful tonight."
" Really? Thanks. You too and I can admit, I love men in suits."
He forced a smile. Oh come on don't tell me he've never been to a date. When our orders came he started eating, not telling a word. Fine, I will make you to have fun. I discreetly put some drugs on his glass and when he drank it he was finally more relaxed, a little drunk, but at least this night will be more interesting. We had a nice chat ani after this dinner, when we wanted to go out he was so drunk that couldn't even walk. I took him to my house since I don't know where he lives, I could find out , but let's say that I can't. I unlocked my door and put him on my bed. He was looking straight in my eyes and I waited for him to say something.
"you look like an angel. "
" I'm not. "
" You are. I can see you wings, your halo and your beautiful face. You must be an angel."
" Maybe a fallen one."
" No. You're my angel."
And so he stared to Kiss me passionatly. His tongue was playing with mine in my mouth. He slowly licked my lips than bit my lower one. I place small kisses on his neck and he unzipped my dress, slowly taking it off and kissing me. I took off his shirt and lightly touch his top. He layed me on the bed and take off my bra and panties. I change the roles and now I was on top of him, playing with his manhood. I have him a good blow job than a tits job, but he didn't came. He was Hard Rock and I couldn't wait to put it inside me. He put his hands on me breasts and I put it in. My insides were twitching , he was hitting my womb and the hole thing isn't inside me. I started moving and we had a long time to enjoy ourself. The climax feel so good that I could die.

*another time skip*

It was already moving when I woke up, before Ibiki. I punched jonin the face and he slowly opened his eyes. I got up and open the window to let the sun in my room.
" What are you still doing here?"
" We, I mean last night. Oh it was incredible."
" Yeah it was some good time, but now it's morning. The day passed so get the hell out of my house. "
" What? But we, I mean we're a couple now, aren't we?! "
" No. We just had sex so bear with it and get out or I'll smash your balls. Sorry if you misunderstand, but I don't want a relationship."
O went on my balcony and put another cigarette in my mouth playimg with it with my lips. I never lighten it up, anyway I try to quit. A small smirk appeared on my face remembering the law night. I should bet more often.