Chapter 30.Madara x Chi.

* you should play The video, or at least read the lyrics *
*Madara's point of view*

I feel how she puts her small hands on my chest and wait for me to kiss her. You know what? I'm already dead. This may be my last day with her. Suddenly I pinned her on the bed and took her shoulders into my hands. I kissed her letting my tongue to invade get month she took off my armour and I slowly bit her neck. I put on some chakra strings on her hands and let her blocked on the bed. She smirked and slowly moaned when I took off her panties. She bit her lip and that thing make me more excited. I know that right now she isn't feeling any pleasure. Her pussycat isn't even wet, but she likes to mess up with me. I licked her entry abdomen from between her tits till down to her clitoris. She used her legs and she took off my pants while I kissed her, playing with her breasts. She smirked knowing that I already had a boner and I could hardly retain myself. I got rid of the rest of my chlotes and turn around to let her to suck my manhood and I played with her pussy. She was slowly getting wet and I thought that I got her, but then she took all of my dick in her mouth and I fell it hiring the back of her neck. I came a little in her mouth, and she smiled and wishper:
" Looks like you still can't wait for us to come togheter. "
I was not a little angry, but I couldn't loose to her. I catched he lower part with one of my hand and put the head of my dick at her entrance. I pretend to enter, but I just rubbed it cousin her to say a small 'touchè'. Oh she think that's all. I still hadn't have my revenge. I put it in slowly and when I was half way I moved very fast till I reached her womb. She let out a loud moan then she contracted all her muscles and her wall were ripping me. I knocked at the entrance of her womb already, but it wasn't enough, because my manhood wasn't completely in. I started to move and her vagina was slowly going down because of the pleasure and with one forced move I entered it. She nearly had an orgasm because of it and now was tighter then ever. I spinner her around and now I could clearly see her boobs moving like they were ready to jump and her beautiful voice was making me moan in a slow low voice, but all of sudden she became even more tighter. I wanted to come and let all my semen out, but instead another thought came into my mind. I made a clone and get her up from the bed. She was like begging me not to do that beetwen her moans.
" Madara. No. I'm about to come. Please.. Please just let finish... For now. "
I smirked and penetrate her ass. She let out a very loud, but incredible sexy moan and we slowly started to move in this position. I was feeling how her walls were trying to resist but i went deeper and deeper, moving very fast. Then she smirked and kissed me butting my neck and play with my nipples. They were hard as hell and I tried to resist, but then he started to lick them and I slowly hold her ass in my hands and I realise a lot of semen in her womb. She came along with me and we slowly lay in the bed. We were breathing very hard. Man I missed those orgasms. I kissed her forhead and she cuddle in my arms. She stayed like that for a while than she got up and layed on my chest.
She looked in my eyes and I couldn't take it anymore and say it out :
" I love you. "
" I love you too. " she said with a soft voice then give me a small peek.

____________________________________

I'm ashamed of myself. I really am. I'm a bad writer. Sorry. :( And for the readers of this book: Tell me how is it! Please need your help here. Is it bad, good? My mind isn't so creative you know and it's kind of hard for me to write those parts. So talk to this author. I won't bite, I promise.