Chapter 32. Demon x Chi

Hei guys.  This chapter is kind of special because there goes Chi's virginity. It's a little messed up because I can't really imagine how is a demon's thing different then a human one so I just said that it's huge like too huge to fit anywhere.  You know what I mean, I thought that if I should say a certain height, then it would be like 40 or something like this and very very thick.  Yeah, dunno how to put it.

___________________________________

       I was facing him waiting for an answer I don't know how we have this conversation about love.  Maybe he's just alone, seeing just death no life, no love.  It must be pretty hard for him.  I slowly approach him and hugged him hestaitely. He wanted to push me,  but instead he hugged me back. I could feel my heart pumping blood to my red cheeks.  He pulled me apart then looked for a second into my eyes.  Next I found myself being kissed roughtly be him.  I didn't know what to do it was a way too sudden, but I tried to kiss back.  I could sense his lips curving into a smirk.  He touched my butt and jumped in surprise. 
            " Wait.  Stop. What are you doing?" I tried to say beetwen kisses, but he just put his tongue into my mouth exploring it.  His hands were playing with my ass and breasts. I was felling strange, my body was very hot and I feel like my pussy was getting wet.  Is he...  Is he turning me on?!
       I try to pull apart a little to breath, but he pushed me on the ground and took off my T-shirt. I was wearing no bra because I didn't think it's necessary, Now I truly regret it. He took off his pants and I could see a huge...  Like a huge thing coming out from there.  He bit my neck and this made me moan hardly.  His thing was twitching, hitting my abdomen. He continues to kiss and lick different places till he reach my clitoris. He saw how wet I was and put a finger inside me then tried to put another one, but stopped.  He smirk and looked at me.
           "Virgin after one thousand years. "
         He bit the skin before my pussy leaving a hiki, marking me as his.  I trembled I'm delight. This felt a bit too good.  He shoved his manhood into me with one single movement.  It hurt like hell, which is quite funny if you ask me.  It didn't fit at all. It was too big.  He wasn't satisfied with just this so he pushed harder and harder till it was all inside my womb. My insides were tighten and he was slowly pulling it out. The pain was acceptable, but I'm glad he's done; No...  It seems that I spoke a little too early, because he continued to Fuck me, deeper, harder till mind was breaking. He took my breasts in his hands and suck on them, still moving.  After a little while I started feeling good.  He was all inside me and makes me feel sooo good. 
           I was moaning loudly and so did he.  After a while he let out a moan that he was probably holding for a long time.  A lot sperm came out.  I cummed too and his semen was overflowing. I was felling a little dizzy and before I fall asleep I smiled at him.
              "You've been loved. "I said falling on the ground.