Chapter 18. Itachi x Chi

I went on my room and suddenly Itachi teleported here.
" Hello Itachi. What do you want?"
He put his hands around me and hugged me. I guess he couldn't take all the pressure.
" You "

I smirked and let go of my towel. I kissed his cheek and he wanted to kiss me for real, but I didn't let him, putting a finger on his lips. I pushed him on my bed and started to undress him. He was playing with my pussy and I was slowly biting his nipples, or making circles around them. He moaned softly and I unzipped his pants. His manhood was as big like always. I liked to tase him so I put my finger on his head pushing on it.
"You didn't change your bad habits. " he said between moans.
" Why should I? You enjoy it."
He chuckled and I put it in my mouth. He was hitting the back on my neck and he wanted to come but I stopped him.
" You didn't do it in the last few years didn't you? "
" You know that I would do it with anybody but you. "
I put it beetwen my breasts and he suddenly got up and spin me so now he was licking my lower part. Oh no, that's not good, he still knows my...
" Ahh " I moaned and cover my mouth.
" What is it? do you enjoy it?"
I smirked continuing my job.
" Scrue you Itachi."
He slap my ass slowly squeezing it in his hand. I turned around I put it inside me. He was hitting my womb. Very hard! He got up and started moving faster and faster till he and I climax togheter. He fall on the bed and do did I on his chest.
" I missed you." he said between the breaths.
" I know."
He wanted to kiss me but I didn't let him.
" Why won't you let me kiss you? "
" Because Now those lips are another's man. "
" I will make you change your mind. "
" Itachi... You won't . So be pleased with this. It better than suffering."
I kissed his forhead and he falled asleep.