Chapter 21. Orochimaru x Chi

" Oh dear you really are messed up now."
" What do you want. You won't heal me won't you? "
" No and I'll not let you take that Sasuke, I already marked him anyway, but I can do something better."
" You can? Like what? Make me immortal like you are? You know I got some information about you Chiyoko and I know a few things about you. "
I bit my lip hard.
" No one would want to be like me so shut up. I wanted to say that I'll give you your old body. I liked that better. "
" My old body? The original one? "
" Yes. But with one condition. "
" Of course. Nothing is free isn't it? "
" It will be cheap so don't worry. All you have to do is to follow me. I mean you will obey me in everything and Belive me that's the easy way of doing this. You'll do it even if you don't want."
" And if I don't? "
I smirk and slowly approach his body.
" Who do you think you're talking with?"
I kissed his lips slowly and he nodded a little. I put my fingers on him and his skin was slowly recovering, then a big white light was glowing and he was back to his real body. Man he was so so sexy.
" Now, the first order. "
He pinned me on the bed and kissed me roughly.
" It's not an order, it's my pleasure."
He was now more passionate then ever. He continues to kiss me till he unzipped my pants and took of my panties. He kissed the surrendings of my clitos and slowly make little circles around it. Then he bit it very very hard. He put a finger inside me and play a little. After that I touch his manhood and licked it. He turned and put it inside me then he kissed me again. His tongue was enjoying the presence of mine and he touch me breasts. He was playing with then and suddenly the sound of an explanation was heard.
" Oh not now."
He was surprised but wanted to continue.
" Sorry, but get dressed lover boy, we have to deal with someone. We will continue later. "