Nine.

Chapter Nine

My heart is thumping so hard in my chest. Sat up with my knees tucked under my chin in Luke's bed, I hear him down the hallway on the phone to his coworkers, explaining the lie that his car has broken down, and he will be in early in the morning to resolve the situation.

I have no idea what he will say to me. I'm nervous, and I feel so ashamed of my actions.

How can I possibly explain this? I have nothing to say that won't mortify him. Will he think I'm vile? That my fantasies are so fucked, that what I desire is so twisted that he is repulsed by me, and he will make me leave him.

I don't know how I could cope without him.

I hear him end the call and make his way back to his bedroom and my heart rate spikes, nervous.

His blue eyes meet my gaze instantly. "That's all sorted," he says.

I nod, too embarrassed to speak, and I can feel that my cheeks are hot, red with embarrassment of what we will now discuss.

He wants to talk about this? Talk about what? About how I have been masturbating in his bed to the thought of him? Is he purposely trying to embarrass me? Does he enjoy this?

"Luke, please... if you're trying to embarrass me you really don't have to, I'm already mortified and I really am sor-"

"I liked it?" he interrupts my nervous rambling, quoting me, throwing my own words back in my face, in a tone that sounds like he is in disbelief, but I'm not sure if it's because I had the guts to say it, or because I meant it. "I liked it?" He says again, more to himself rather than me, as he takes off his work jacket and drops it to the floor.

With his eyes never leaving mine, he starts to undo the tie from around his neck. "You know what I think?" He asks, his voice suggestive, like he wants me to answer.

My lips tremble. What is he pulling here? Too nervous to speak, I say nothing.

"I think you loved it. I think you do it often. I think the mere thought of me makes you wet and you don't know how to control yourself," he says, his tie now on the floor with his jacket, and he starts to unbutton his shirt. "I've seen how you look at me, Helen."

My heart is beating so fast as I watch him slowly unbutton his shirt that's hugs his muscles so perfectly. More of his sun kissed skin being revealed, his pectoral muscles on display all for me to see, perfectly sculptured as if he has been crafted out of marble. The hours he spends in our at home gym definitely pays off.

Fuck, Luke shirtless is my favourite thing.

"You watch me. Constantly. I catch you looking at me all the time. You crave me," he says as a matter of fact, his shirt now fully unbuttoned, hanging off his broad shoulders, and I see his perfectly sculptured abs. His V-lines make a perfect arrow downwards below the waistline of his trousers.

He leans forwards over the bed until his large hands wrap around my ankles. With one quick yank, he has pulled me to the bottom of his bed, the force making my body fall, now laying down with my feet hanging off the bed.

He places his knee between my legs, coming up onto the bed, his hands at either side of my head as he is now hovering over me.

I am beneath him, with only his shirt and my underwear to hide my skin. His eyes roam down my body as I lay beneath him, starting on my lips, then my breasts, to the lace of my underwear, then back to my meet my gaze.

Coming down onto one elbow, decreasing the distance between us, his left hand falls to my hip, his fingers brushing my skin under his shirt I am wearing. The pads of his fingers trace small circles, making me quiver beneath him and my skin covers with goosebumps.