Ch.1

Ch.1

"Lee Na!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.I sighed and lazily got up from my bed.I had to listen to her because she had a really bad temper.

"Yes?"

"Pack your things and come down" She said coldly without even looking at me.

"Why?" I knew it wasn't a smart thing to ask,but I wanted my mom to at least look at me.

"Don't ask anything and do as I say" She said a bit louder.She glared at me and stood up."You have 15 minutes" She added and walked away.I clenched my fists in anger and walked back into my room.I took my luggage and started packing,even though I didn't know what the reason was.She loved torturing me like this.She never cared about how I feel.But I tried to understand her.I was just a mistake anyway.

"Song Lee Na!Come here!" She yelled.I took my luggage and walked downstairs like she said.

"I hope you packed all your things because you won't be back" She said and eyed me.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're getting married" She said with a smirk.At first I stared at her blankly.She always meant everything she said.But this?No,it can't be.I looked at my dad.He was reading the newspaper and sitting on the couch comfotably.

"He can't help you.He actually agreed to this" My mom spoke when she noticed I was excepting something from my dad.

"You can't do this!"

"I can and I did.He will be here any second,so be nice.If you mess up,you'll be kicked out"

"You-" I was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"He's here" She opened and let him in.Tall guy with a dark expression walked in.

"This is your future husband,Bang Yongguk." He gave me a creepy smile and bowed.

"Nice to meet you"

"I'm Lee Na" I said uninterested.My mom shot me a glare,but I ignored her.

"Let me help you with that" He said and took my luggage."We'll be going now" I walked behind him without saying anything.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye?" My mom asked.A smirk appeared on my face as I turned around.

"No" I heard my dad throwing his newspaper on the floor.I walked out with a small laugh because I pissed them off.

"Ladies first" Yongguk smiled and opened the door of his car.I sat down and waited for him to come in.

"You're pretty" He said and put his hand on my lap."You'll be fun to play with"

"Don't touch me" I said harshly and pushed his hand.He only laughed and started the engine.I didn't like him at all.His face and his creepy smile made me scared.

"How old are you?" He asked breaking the silence.I ignored his guestion and stared through the window.

"You know that your future depends on me"

"Sure it does" I laughed.He stopped the car and looked at me.

"I can ruin your life" He whispered."You better watch out" He added and started driving again.I looked away in fear.How can I live with this guy?

"Our wedding is in 2 days.Don't you dare running away" He warned.

"2 days?"

"2 days" He repeated."We will have so much fun"

I bit my lip trying hard not to let my tears out.How could my parents let this happen?What kind of parents are they?I always thought I had my dad's support.But I lost it.

"We're here" I walked out first and stared at his house.

"You don't have to worry about housework and stuff,we have maids and chefs"

"We?"

"They have to listen to you from now on too.But don't be nice to them" He said as we walked in.The way his house was designed didn't impress me at all.Rich people usually had houses like this,so it was nothing new to me.

"These are our maids" Few older women stood in front of us and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo"

I smiled at them and bowed,but I felt Yongguk's hand stopping me."Lets go" He said and pulled me harshly.I smiled once again at the maids and followed him.

"Slow down!" I yelled.

"So weak" He smirked."This is our bedroom.Thats all you need to know.You will spend most of the time in here"

"What do you mean?" I barely understood half of his words.Can't he talk normaly?

"You'll eat here,bath here and sleep here.Don't ever come out" He said and pushed me to the bed.I held out my hand and winced at the pain.How can he be so harsh on a girl?I sat on the bed as he walked outside.I rubbed my hand and finally let my tears out.I couldn't hold them anymore.Is this for real?I slapped myself hoping I'll wake up,but no.It was real.I always lived in misery,why did this have to happen?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock.I quickly wiped my tears and stood up.Middle-aged woman walked in and bowed.

"Is there anything I can do for you?'' She asked politely.

"Tell me the way out" I whispered.

"You can't get away from him easily and you just came" She answered with fear in her eyes.Is he that scary?

"I don't care.Just tell me,please"

"Okay"

__

Hi everyone!

I'm honestly hoping you will me support me through this story,like you did with the others.I decided to start a new one with Yoo Kihyun from Monsta X and I hope you will like it.The first chapter probably is a little boring,but I promise it will be better as the story goes on.

Author:)