Ch.2

Ch.2

"Do you like it?" He asked and showed me my wedding dress.

"Its not like I have choice" I murmured.

"So you like it" He smiled."Day aftet tomorrow is our special day,you better be ready" He said and put the dress in the closet."I have to go and buy a suit.You stay here and don't come out" With that,he left.I laid on the bed and sighed.

I needed to do something about this.I didn't want to get married,especially with Yongguk.I was hoping that maid will come again,but she didn't.Maybe he gave her a day off.

"Here is your dinner" Another maid came and put my dinner on the bedside table."Anything else you need?"

"One of the maids that came here earlier,where is she?" I asked curious.

"Oh,she got fired" She replied.

"But why?"

"She didn't listen to Mr.Bang,so he fired her.I'll go now" She bowed and left.Is he that mean?How can he fire her?I ate in silence.I got used on eating alone,but now it felt different.I felt trapped in that room.It seemed like I will get married in there too.Is this what my mom wanted?Was she that desparate for me to leave her house?I had milions of questions that no one could answer.

"Are you ready for sleep?" He asked and took of his shirt.I laid on the bed and turned my back to him.Did he really except me to talk to him?

"Babe,don't ignore me" I felt his breath on my neck as he put his hands on my waist.

"Don't touch me" I said calmly and pushed him.

"At least I heard your voice" He smirked."You won't be able to act this way on the wedding"

We'll see about that.I'll be out of here by tomorrow night.

"Oh and,don't try running away" He said as if he was reading my mind."You can't get away from me.Others tried and failed"

Others?How many of them went through this?

"Goodnight" He said and closed his eyes."You'll be meeting my best friends tomorrow"

Good.If they are like him,I'm done.I couldn't sleep the whole night,that bed was so uncomfotable.While Yongguk was snoring which pissed me off.I tried thinking of a plan.Maybe I can jump from the window.I quietly stood up and tip-toed to the window.I tried opening it,but I was too weak.

"I told you,don't even think of running away" He suddenly said,making me jump.

"What the-"

"Get back in here" He said with a warning tone.I laid back in the scared.He is worse than I thought.After few minutes,he started snoring again.I looked around the room,there must be a way.Maybe there's a window in a bathroom,but I decided to check on it tomorrow when he's not there to see me.

**

"They will be here soon"He said as he put his shirt on.

"How will I see them?You said not to come out"

"The-ah,here they are" He smiled when he heard the someone knocking on the door.

"Yo,Bang.Are you locking girls in your room again?" Guy with glasses came in smiling.

"She's my future wife" He said as he hugged them.I stood up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Song Lee Na imnida"

"Lee Na?" One of them called me.

"You?What are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"You know her?" Yongguk asked and pointed at me.