Ch.18

Ch.18

I opened my eyes and looked around confused. I sat down and realized I was on the floor. The whole house was in a mess. I touched the back of my head and realized I was bleeding.

"Lee Na" I called as I stood up,but no one answered. Where was she? I picked up her jacket from the floor and stared at it. Then I remembered.

He came.

I didn't think twice before running out of the house. She couldn't be far,right? I was suppost to protect her,but I failed. I took out my phone and dialed her number.

"Please answer" I begged as I bit my nails. Why wasn't she answering? Only bad thoughts ran through my head when I realized he took her away. I put on my cap and walked to his house. I luckily remembered where it was. I excepted to see cars and people in front of his house,but it was empty. It would be stupid to knock,I was pretty sure he will recognize me. I couldn't just walk in,that would be stupid. I needed a plan. A plan to save her.

I searched around the house and stared through the windows,but there was no one in the house. Did he move somewhere else? I decided to risk and knock on the door. I waited for few minutes,but still no one opened. Yongguk knew I will come so he moved. My fists clenched as I looked around. Where could he go? How was I suppost to find her now? I walked down the street and checked every house,but no sign of him. I felt so stupid for just searching around. I needed somehing better. Who knows what he was doing to her at the moment. On the thought of him hurting her,I felt anger boil inside me. I promised her I will protect her from him. And I will keep that promise.

Lee Na's POV

"Wake her up. She slept enough" A deep male voice echoed in my ears. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me. I tried getting up,but then I realized I was tied up to a chair.

"You won't escape again" He said.

"Where's Kihyun?" I asked loudly. He better not hurt him.

"So thats his name" He said while walking around me. "You should worry about yourself"

"You can't keep me here forever"

"You think?" He got on his knees and stared at me. "I can make everyone think you are dead and torture you here"

His serious tone scared me. He had power and money,he could do anything. I looked away in fear. "Just let me go"

"I can't do that" He stood up.

"Why?"

"You and I were suppost to get married,but you ran away. You really thought I won't find you?'' He said and laughed loudly. I kept quiet because it seemed like whatever I say would make the situation worse.

"I need to see what do about you. Should I kill you?" He asked. My eyes widened in shock.

"Or should I tell anyone what a coward you are?" He yelled and slapped me hard. Tears rolled down my red cheeks,but I kept quiet. As much as it hurt,I had to stay strong. I looked down,avoiding his eyes.

"No,I won't kill you" He shook his head. "I will torture you and ruin you. Then I'll let Kihyun see how weak you are"

He said and walked out. I was tied up and left alone in a dark room. I wasn't in his old house. This was different.

I couldn't help but think about Kihyun. Was he searching for me or he was home,enjoying his time without me? I wanted him to open the door and save me. I kept on praying he will come,but it was no use. I knew I was done.

Suddenly,someone walked in.I looked up and saw an unfamiliar guy with a black snapback.

"You know" He started."One girl tried running away from Yongguk last year. Now,she's dead"

My eyes widened in shock. He killed her? He killed a girl? In that second,I was sure I was in trouble.

"But don't worry" He said,waking me up from my thoughts."He is in a good mood. I don't think he will be harsh on you" He said as he played with my hair. If my hands weren't tied,I would hit him. I looked away,making him stop.

"You're a pretty girl" He whispered."But you're stupid" He raised his voice and slapped me hard. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. If I show the pain,he'll hurt me more. I just needed to stay calm no matter what. He pulled my hair and laughed. I wanted to yell at him so badly,but my throat felt dry.

"I will have fun with you later. Lunch time" He winked before walking out. I sobbed quietly while looking at my feet. It was worse than I thought. If that girl died,what will happen to me? Will they kill me too?

__

Sorry its so short,I promise the next one will be longer.I didn't have enough tim to write :/

Comment/Vote<3