Ch.30

Ch.30

"Are you ready?" Yongguk asked as we stood in front of the door. I nodded and gave him a small smile. He knocked twice and took a step back. The door slowly opened and revealed a smiling woman.

"Is this her Yongguk?" She asked.

"Yes, mom" He replied shortly. Without saying anything, she hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry we sold you like that, I-"

"It's okay" I said and smiled.

"Come in, your dad wants to see you" I nodded as the three of us walked in together. I was holding my tears as we stepped into the living room. I bowed when I saw him, my dad.

"You're so beautiful, just like your mother"  He smiled and hugged me. I was biting my lip so hard. I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Sit down" I nodded and followed his words. Yongguk and I sat across them.

"Few weeks ago while we were watching the news, a girl appeared. She ran away from home" Mom started. "When we saw the picture, we recognized you right away. We've been keeping contact with your dad. He sent us pictures of you while you were growing up. Your mom didn't know. If she did, she would be mad"

"We got worried about you. Then, Yongguk told us about his marriage. We didn't say anything to him at first, but few days ago we decided to tell him. We have a proof an-"

"I believe you" I cut them off. "I'm glad it ended this way. She never treated me right. I never felt like I had a family. I ran away because I was scared of Yongguk back then" I laughed. "But now I know his reason. I'm really happy"

"We are happy too" My mom said as they held hands. "Yongguk also told us about that Kihyun. Is he a nice guy?"

"Yeah" I said and faked a smile.

"Can we meet him?"

"He's in Japan right now" Yongguk answered instead of me.

"Oh" She said suprised. "We'll wait until he comes back then. Yongguk, will you take her to her new room?"

He nodded and took my hands. I smiled at them before walking upstairs with him.

"They painted the walls and bought you new clothes when I told them we're coming back. I never saw them so happy" He said as he opened the door of my new room.I covered my mouth as I looked down. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"Hey, don't cry" He said softly and hugged me. "Do you want me to leave you alone?"

I nodded and wiped my tears. He patted my back before walking out. I sat on the king sized bed and smiled through my tears. How could I stay mad at them? I laid on the bed still smiling. I guess I found my home.

**

I opened my eyes and yawned. When did I fall asleep? I checked the time on my phone. It was morning already. I got up and opened the closet. I smiled seeing so many beautiful clothes. I took a shower and got dressed.

"Did you sleep well?" Mom asked when she was me walking from my room. I nodded and sat beside her on the couch.

"The bed is really comfotable. I had a good sleep. I don't know how to thank you enough" I said.

"We need to thank you for accepting us. By the way, your dad went to work this morning. We still need to show you many things" She smiled warmly.

"Where does he work?" I asked interested.

"He owns a company. He wanted to take you with him, but you were sleeping so he didn't want to wake you up. Do you want to go to the supermarket with me? We're having important quests today"