Chapter 4 Enemies Pt. 2

Julia's POV

"Wasn't that awesome, Julia?" Ashton asks me once we get off the extremely terrifying roller coaster.

I nod my head with a smile, the remark from Macy still fresh in my mind. For some reason, the other comments she has made in the past race through my mind.

We see Calum and Michael approach us, with sad looks on their faces.

"What's wrong, guys?" Luke asks them.

"We waited in line for food over 30 minutes, and when we got to the front, they say that they are closing temporarily." Michael says, throwing his arms up in frustration.

They all giggle, me smiling a bit.

Calum notices my glum expression and immediately walks over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, lifting my chin up, so I can look into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lie.

He stares at me for a good twenty seconds, and eventually leaves.

"Let's go on the scrambler!" Luke shouts.

A chorus of 'yes' ' take place and we head towards the, Scrambler of Death, as the sign says.

I am seated with Calum. His arm drapes over my shoulders, and I give him a sweet smile.

The scrambler goes in and out as Calum shouts whoops of joy.

I just enjoy the ride, smiling from time to time when Calum places his eyes on me.

The ride ends, all of us getting hungry by the minute.

"Ooh! The food place is back open! Come on! I'm hungry!" Michael shouts, dragging Luke, who is attached to Bea, behind him.

Calum and Ashton run along behind them, me stopped by guess who; Macy.

Her smoothie "accidentally" spills down the front of my Nike shirt. She laughs, watching me gasp. She also takes this opportunity to snap a photo.

"Oh no." She says. "I didn't know you were there. You always were quite invisible to me."

She decides to add, "and everyone else."

I run off to the nearby restroom again, hot tears streaming down my face.

Why does she do this to me? Why?

Good thing I brought an extra t-shirt in my purse. I ripped the stained Nike shirt off of myself, placing the wrinkled purple shirt on.

I threw the Nike one away, assuming the stain wouldn't come out.

I really didn't want to see the boys.

I don't want them to ask me a thousand question as to why my face is red.

I know they'll wonder where I was, so I finally get myself to walk out the door.

As I exit the bathroom, Michael slams right into me.

Caught off guard, I fall to the ground, with a light thud.

"Julia! Where were you? Are you okay? Oh my gosh were you crying? Are you okay?" He frantically asks me, picking me off the ground.

"I'm fine." I lie again.

"You're not fine. Come on, we'll go back to the bus if you're not feeling well."

I really didn't want to be here at the amusement part anymore, thinking of the possible chance of me bumping into Macy again.

"I would like to go back to the bus," I say, fighting back the tears.

He nods and leads me to everyone else.

They ask their questions and I respond in short answers.

We all go into the bus, and I quickly make my way to the back of the bus, closing the door to the tv room.

I sit on the couch, and go into Twitter on my phone.

Bad idea.

Apparently Macy found my Twitter account and followed me. She posted the picture of the smoothie down my shirt, with a caption:

"Just saw my old "friend." She's so clumsy she even spilt smoothie down her shirt. She became even more ugly. Didn't even know that was possible."

Another tear streams down my face, as the door to the tv room opens.

It's Ashton and Calum.

"Julia, what's wrong?" Ashton asks sweetly. Calum comes in front of me, wrapping his arms around me. I don't even realize I'm crying harder until I hear my loud sobs.

I just hand them my phone.

They both read it.

"Who is that?" Calum demands.

"An old...enemy from Canada. She bullied me a lot back in Ontario. She was at the amusement park today. She split the smoothie down my shirt, and took the picture." I say between sniffles.

"Is that why you were crying earlier, wasn't it?"

I slightly nod, it being Ashton's turn to hug me.

"Don't let her bother you. You're awesome, okay?" Calum says, attempting to lighten my mood.

I give him a small smile, and hug him again. He presses a kiss against my lips.

I wipe my eyes, and the rest of the bunch enters the room.

Again, I have to explain it. They all give me a hug and tell me that I'm awesome, and anyone who doesn't like me is crazy.

Michael offers to play some video games with me. I accept his offer with a smile.

I think I have the best squad of friends ever.