Beach

Nic POV
Yeah I'm Nic 'the asshole' the one who showed people pictures of Jessica. One of my friends put it on Instagram im just glad she didn't find out. The truth is I'm in love with Jessica I just don't want her to know so I pretend I don't care at all. I blocked her but I made a fake account so I can I guess "stalk" her I guess you can say I'm crazy in love. I know her and that Jaden used to date but they aren't anymore and I know her best friend is Avery. We are about to go to the beach which means I can see Jessica again she's so beautiful but I'll never have the courage to tell her, she probably hates me after what happened.

Jessica POV
Destiny and I are getting ready and I put on this triangl bikini that is orange (picture above) and I love that color. I'm not skinny at all. I'm thick in all the right places so it fits perfectly. The only bad thing about that are the guys they go crazy when they see a girl like me in a bikini, but I mean oh well embrace it. Once we get to the beach destiny and I look for s place to set up what or the guys race towards the water smh typical. We decide to tan and out of nowhere s strong pair of arms wrap around me. It's Demontae of course. I lol beside me and Austin has Destiny over his shoulders while Nic is recording. I think Destiny likes him😉 all of a sudden I am hit with cold water. Once I realize what has happened I hear a slosh in the water and its Destiny. They threw us in the water. They boys are laughing super hard but Destiny and I will get them back and ours will be better.

Demontae POV
I know Jessica is two years younger than me and kinda my cousin but she's beautiful but I know Nic likes her but he's to shy to tell her. I guess I'll just get that brotherly love from her even though I caught Jessica checking me out.

Authors note       I know it was short
Oh gosh Jessica is pulling everyone
Will Destiny and Austin go out
Will Nic make a move
Demontae likes her
What about Jaden?

Thanks for the votes, and comments.
Follow me on Instagram @official_imara