Cali High

Cali highschool
Jessica POV
So Destiny Austin Lucas and I walk into school together. School was school average nothing special just different faces really. Drama yep but I try and stay away from it. Fights of course I got in maybe two or five but it's all I good cause I won. Some bitches were always trying to claim Lucas hope I don't play them games not about my future hubby. Made A's and B's.

Skips to the end of the year
Summer paradise!!!!! Jessica
Girl if you don't shut your ass up Destiny
Whatever Jessica
Let's call up the guys Destiny
You know I'm always down for that😉 Jessica
Mhmm u just wanna get freaky Destiny
You damn right Jessica

*guys are over*
Destiny and Austin left because he had something planned for her. Lucas and I are decide to film the boyfriend tag. It went really well. Once I turned off the camera I feel Lucas staring at me. So I turn and he has this weird look on his face and I ask what and he says nothing you're just beautiful. I blush, and look down. He lifts my chin and says it's true and leans in and kissses me. That kiss was different than any other kiss we have shared. It was full of lust. We start getting more aggressive with our kisses and next think you know I'm on his lap in a bra and pants and he has no shirt on and we are making out. *Warning*
He starts to rub my back and he starts to feel on my butt and I let a moan slip and it turns him on. I could feel his dick pressing against me. The harder he gets closer he pushes me to him. I take off my pants and so does he. We are only in our underwear. He looks at me and I nod as an ok signal. I lays me on the bad and starts kissing my neck. He goes down and pulls off my underwear with his teeth. He begins to lick me up and down. I start to moan his name which makes him go faster. Right when I'm about to climax he stops. He pulls down his underwear and his dick is huge bigger than any guy I've seen. He starts slow but begins to pick up his pace. Once we are done I put on at shirt and he puts on his boxers and we cuddle and watch movies. What a great way to start off summer break.