Thinking bout you

Lucas POV
je pense im en amour avec une belle princesse
I think I'm in love with a beautiful princess
Ever since I met Jessica my life has been better. I have never felt this way for anyone. Most of them do it for money. But I am deeply in love with her. We have been hanging out a lot, talking a lot. I know so much about her the good and the bad. I know about her abusive boyfriend I know about Jaden. I'm not bothered though. Jessica told me that she wants to start singing, and maybe post her covers on YouTube. I completely support her she has an amazing voice and I believe she can be something. So today we decided to start her channel up. She should be here(my house) anytime now.
*beep,beep*
Lucas I missed you
Hey beautiful I missed you to even though I saw you two days ago.
I know
You ready to get started
Yep

So once we set up we began and we do a duet to thinking about you

"Hey guys my name is Jessica and I'm here with Lucas and today we are going to do a duet to thinking about you so I hope you enjoy"

"A tornado flew around my room before you came
Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain
In Southern California, much like Arizona
My eyes don't shed tears, but, boy, they pour"

"Ok guys thank you for watching my video if you enjoyed give it a thumbs up and hit that subscribe button and I'll link Lucas's groups channel and our social media bye guys see ya next week"

Omg thank you so much Lucas and btw I love your voice
No problem princess and I know you told me the first day we met
Oh yeah I forgot
Anyways you might want to start editing
But but but can't you help me
Nope it's your video
It is OUR video please (pouting)
Aww you are so adorable when you pout

She gets up and sits on the couch with her arms folded so I go to her and say stop pouting but she looks away then I attack her with cheek kisses and tickles we aren't even dating but I don't care. She finally gives in and she starts to wrestle me but I'm waaaay taller and stronger than her. So she punches me but it doesn't hurt and I pretend it does. Then I say a kiss will make it feel better so she kisses my arm but I say not there and stick out my lips and she kisses me(more like a peck) but then she leans in again for a real kiss. There was so much passion between us it is unexplainable then I stand up and pull her off the ground and look in her eyes and say Jessica Marie will you be my girlfriend and she says yes and jumps into my arms. I love it when she does that.