Netflix and Chill

*next day*
Demontae POV
Out parents just left for bora bora and somewhere else so we will be home alone a month. They left us cash and a card so turn up. Since we went to the beach today Destiny Jessica and I decided to chill. We watched American horror story basically all day I know bum squad. The seating arrangements were Destiny Jessica me. We squeezed into one big chair that is supposed to fit two people. The good thing about it is i am close to Jessica. Every time she turns to talk to Destiny her but Is in my lap and it's turning me on. Jessica gets up for a drink I'm kinda glad she did before I got a boner. When she got back Destiny moved herself so there was no space for Jessica she sat in my lap for a bit before laying back on Destiny.

Jessica POV
So I'm just laying on my favorite cousins in the world and I squirm to get comfortable and I hear a slight moan come from Demontae then I realize I'm in his lap and we all know what guys have down there. So I stop and focus on the tv... Awkward idk how to feel about this because he's the third guy I've heard moan.

Destiny POV
I know Demontae likes Jessica it's the way he looks at her and he's constantly staring at her butt, oh well he is a teenage boy and that's what they like sooooo I'm not going to say anything yet.
*ring ring* (Demontae's phone)
"Guys I'm about to leave and go to the skate park with the guys see ya later" Demontae
"Alright bye" Destiny and Jessica

Since we have the house to ourselves and it's 3:00 Jessica and I decide to go to the mall.

We go shower Jessica goes in the guest bathroom and I go in my bathroom
I decide to wear a blue crop top with two black stripes on the sleeves a black leather skater skirt and some j's
Jessica's outfit mesh black too that says west coast and some red short with some black vans

I grab the keys some money and we head to the car.