Cheated

Marks walk inside their apartment in Ireland. Shaking the rain out of his hair. Mark heard a loud woman's moan coming from the bedroom.
Dread filled him as he walked through the apartment. Another loud moan ran through the apartment. Mark clenched his teeth as he started walking faster towards the bedroom.

Mark slammed the bedroom door open. Not wincing when he heard the loud boom it made. As expected there was Jack naked on top of some woman. That's when Mark broke. Tears spilling down his cheeks. "How fu**ing dare you Sean" Mark yelled running out of the apartment grabbing his umbrella and coat on the way out.

"You move out to Ireland for someone and this is how they repay you" Mark sniffled. Tears still streaming down his face. "Mark?" Mark stiffened as he felt Jacks hand resting on his shoulder.

"What the hell do you want?" Mark hissed. "I'm sorry baby. Please come home. Let me explain" Jack said softly. "You have no right calling me that. Explain why you were inside some chick? No explaining needed" Mark growled shrugging Jacks hand off his shoulder.

Mark walked away going straight to a close friends house. Jason opens the door and ushers me inside. "Mark? What's wrong?" Jason asked as Mark fell onto the floor of Jason's and his husbands house.

"Jack cheated" Mark mumbled letting more tears stream down his face. "What? How do you know?"
"Because I saw it! He was inside that slut when I walked into the bedroom!" Mark yelled putting his heads into his hands.
*3 hours later*
There was a knock at the door. "Mark I know you are in there. Please open the door" Jack whispered loud enough for Mark to hear. Mark opened the door and stepped outside.

Rain instantly had him drenched. "What Jack?" Mark said looking at the ground. "Look. I'm so sorry. You are my everything and I didn't want this to happen. I swear to you. It was an honest drunken mistake. I was even meant to get drunk. I was drugged Mark. Please understand that I love you and I wouldn't do this to you intentionally" Jack whispered hot tears traveling down his face along with the rain.

"I.. I love you too but you know its gonna take time to trust you again. I know its not your fault but it still hurts. But we can work on us. It'll be okay right?" Mark whispered hugging Jack and laying his head on Jacks shoulder.

Jack kissed Marks head. "Of course it is gonna be okay. True love gets through anything alright baby? Now lets get home before we get sick yea?" Jack whispered. Mark nodded letting Jack lead his way to the car.