100 Sins Of A Bad Boy

"You are going on that date Tori" Claudia moaned pulling on my arm. I gave her daggers as she constantly harassed me. I just ignored her and took a bite of my chips.

"Do you know how long it took for me to set this up? It took over a month! If you don't want to do it for yourself at least do it for me"

I looked up at her and sighed as she took a handful of my chips. "But Claudia we have cheerleading practise after school" I cooed in annoyance.

"So?! I will tell Louise you had an appointment" she continued

"But you don't understand Dia, the big games on friday. Guys explain to her." I said pointing towards my friends and taking another handful of my chips.

"Look Tori it's time you actually went out into the dating world" Lilly explained as I huffed in exaggeration.

I turned to the boys who just shook there head "sorry Tori we can't help you out this time Dias orders".

Well meet my annoying stubborn friends, who are currently forcing me to go on a date with some random guy that I've never met before.

"Look Tori you need to move on, Calum isn't coming back" Claudia said harshly.

She tried to reach over for my chips but I slapped her hand away. She knew I hated talking about Calum, he's the main reason that I've not actually started dating again. My feelings for him will never leave and no one can replace him.

"Look guys I'm not going capichè!" I yelled sticking the remaining chips in my mouth. I looked over to Dylan and Andrew who probably got fed up of hearing about my love life and had started talking about the game on Friday.

"Your going on that date...... Or else" Dia looked at me as I gave a smug smile.

"Or else what?" I asked challengingly

"Or else I will put that video of you on YouTube" Claudia threatened giving a smug smile.

"What video?" I asked hesitantly as she gave an evil cackle.

"Let me refresh your memory. The one where you and Tim Burto-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand, before she exposed to much. The girls knew about that incident but the boys sure as hell don't!

"You wouldn't?"

"Trust me I would" Claudia -we call her Dia for short- gave a small cackle before sliding her phone back into her pocket.

"Embarrassing video or date?" Lilly asked as she stood up from the table, the trash in her hand. She was about to go throw her trash in the bin when she quickly sat back down.

"Do I look ok?" She asked as she began to fix her long blonde locks. "Yeah why?" I questioned a tad confused. She pointed her finger to her right side as I looked over to see who the hell she was fixing her hair for.

As I had guessed.

The notorious player and most annoying neighbour in the world, actually scratch that. The most annoying neighbour in the universe. The one the only -que the drum roll- BLAKE WINTERS.

You could hear the girls oowing and aahing as he walked past. No one dared to stand up as he sauntered down the cafeteria.

But me being me decided to throw my trash away which I knew was going to result in disaster as soon as I had reached the bin.

I turned around as Blake looked at me smirking.

"What are you smirking at jerk face?" I yelled trying to squeeze past him. But he blocked me, making me trapped.