Chapter 2- Surprise Surprise

Pic of Victoria 👉 or 👆

"Remember one of the rules was no complaining" Lilly said as she began to curl my hair. I can't believe I was missing cheer practise for this!

I turned to see Claudia throwing random garments out of my very tidy cupboard- but it wasn't tidy anymore- I gave a loud sigh as they both looked at me and cracked a smile.

"You have nothing decent to wear" Dia said turning her attention back to my cupboard.

"Well how about I don't go that will resolve the problem" I said giving her a sarcastic smile. She just laughed in return ignoring my stupid comment.

I looked at my nails which Lilly and Dia had forced me to get done. They were painted black and had a line of silver neatly engraved at the top. It may sound stupid but they kinda reminded me of Kylie Jenner's nails.

"Yes I found something" Dia yelled smiling triumphantly. She pulled out the outfit from my cupboard shoving it on my bed.

It was a black dress which reached my knees and was backless. It didn't look over done or under it was just right for a date. She pulled out a pair of my heels which lay rotting at the back of my cupboard.

They were long black sophisticated heels.

She pushed them beside my outfit and began to rummage through my makeup.

"You know I think Blake Winters has a thing for you" Lilly said breaking me out of my cycle of thoughts. I burst out laughing as the words escaped her mouth.

"Oh Lilly Lilly Lilly. Sweet innocent naive Lilly" I said patting her back.

"What do you mean? He tries to grab any opportunity he can to get close to you" she said while continuing to curl just the bottom of my hair loosely.

"Lilly that's only because he likes to agitate me! Even you know that. I mean we both hate each others guts" I almost vomitted at the thought of his glowing face.

He's so annoying.

"I was just saying I think he likes you'' she said still smiling. "If you two ever fall in love then I'm definitely saying I told you so"

I just gave another short laugh trying to ignore the stupid boring topic that we were talking about.

"Did u hear about Kirsten?" Dia asked telling me the latest gossip of the school. "Apparently Mathew cheated on her. Guess who with?"

This seriously sounded like a soap opera right now. I leaned in eagerly to know the answer. "Who?" Lilly asked excitedly.

"Remember that foreign exchange student Leian." We both nodded our heads as Dia built the suspicion.

"With her" we both gave a loud gasp even though we kinda saw that coming!

"So are they not together?" Lilly asked a tad concerned. She continued curling my hair but was still tuned into the conversation.

I wonder how she could talk and curl at the same time?

"Apparently there's rumours going round that Kirsten is pregnant with Mathews baby so has to stay with him! But Mathew told her to drop the baby" me and Lilly both gave a disgusted huff.

"How could she just kill of an innocent life" Lilly moaned.

Lilly was a very soft spoken, gentle person. Sometimes I call her Cat because she just reminds me of Cat from that TV programme victorious.

"Well it's just rumours Lilly'' I clarified "it doesn't have to necessarily mean its the truth" she nodded thinking the whole thing through.

After talking about some more school gossip, my hair and make up was finally done so I slipped on the dress and heels. I also put on studded pearl earrings which went with my outfit.

I looked over at my dresser to find the bracelet that my dad had given to me when I was little. I always wear it, it helps me!

I slid on the bracelet as the thoughts of my dad flooded back to me.

When I was just 7 years old my dad joined the army, he felt as though this country had given him lots so he wanted to give back to his country.

He was called on duty one day and before he left he gave me this bracelet. He said whenever I put this bracelet on he would come beside me straight away.

He never came back after.

They said they had never found the body so they just had to assume he had passed away. Well thats what my mum said.

I still always keep this bracelet on in hope that one day my dad might return and every year it pains me even more that he's never coming back home.

"Hello? Tori are you even listening?" Dia asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"I guess you weren't listening then" Dia complained.

"You will meet your date at the restaurant at table number 12 and text me when your done so I can collect you" Dia said as she grabbed my purse and put some of my bank cards in.

"That's for just in case, some guys can be greedy and might want to split the bill which is pretty trampy" I gave a short laugh at Dias comment.

My friends can be a real pain the butt sometimes.

****

I sat on the table drumming my fingers impatiently against the hard mahogany wood. I looked around as couples and families were deeply divulged in conversation.

When was my stupid date coming?

I decided to go to the bathroom to take a once over on how I looked.

I looked closely in the mirror. This was the first time I had ever worn this much make-up.

I hope I didn't look to drag queenish. I thought to myself examining my face closely. After spending 10-20 minutes in the toilet I decided to go back to my table, my stupid date was probably here now.

I walked over as I saw someone sitting on table number 12 who I presumed was my date. I couldn't see his face only the back of him.

He looked really hot from the back I wonder how hot he will look from the front. I sauntered over to the table about to take a seat when I realised who it was.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I yelled looking at him.

"I should be asking you the same question" Blake said giving his usual smirk.

This was going to be a long night.

--------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k