Chapter 7 Fork Up The Ass

Chapter 7- Fork Up The Ass

Song of the chapter- Crew Love

Singer- The Weekend ft Drake

           

"Victoria!" I heard my mothers voice yell, from Blake's dinning room.

"Come and finish your meal this instant" I snapped out of my daze, realizing I had been standing in the kitchen for the past 20 minutes.

I was thoroughly embarrassed from the events that had unfolded moments before, that I didn't have the guts to leave the kitchen.

I did a little shimmy in the kitchen, trying to clear my mind of everything and get ready to lie a little more.

"Coming mum!" I yelled back and walked out the kitchen, into the dinning room.

Blake was still smirking, and looking like an idiot.

I couldn't bare to sit beside him, so I picked up my plate and moved 3 seats down and away from Blake.

"That's rude Tori, you can't just move away from Blake" my mom said prompting me to move back.

Why does my mom scrutinize everything I do?

"I'm perfectly fine here, but thanks for the offer mum" I said eating a big chunk of some chicken.

"Tori, stop being cheeky and move back or I promise you I will ground you for a week" my mum threatened, making me roll my eyes and move back to my original place.

Blake smirked at me and sent me a wink as I made a fake gagging noise.

"Stop it both of you and finish your dinner" Aunt Bella said frowning at her son.

I nodded my head and tended back to my food, trying my hardest to not participate in any conversation.

After finishing my food and drinking some coke, I picked up my dishes and placed them in the sink.

"Blake and Tori clean the table while I help Isabella in the kitchen" my mum instructed and we both began cleaning the table.

I put all the dirty plates and glasses at one side so we could carry them all at once, Blake picked up all the cutlery and placed them on top of the plate.

"You dropped a fork" I said to him as he scowled at me.

"So?" he asked as I frowned at him.

"I don't know, maybe pick it up you lazy dimwit" I said sarcastically as he scoffed at me.

"Coming from the dimwit, dimwit" Blake mumbled picking up the fork and slamming it on the plate.

"Don't you dare call me a dimwit, your a dimwit!" I yelled as I put the dishes on a tray.

"If you don't shut the hell up, I'm going to grab that fork and shove it up your ass" Blake threatened as I gasped in shock and horror.

How dare he say such vulgar words to me!

"Take that back!" I said grabbing a dirty fork from the top of the plate.

"Or what?" Blake threatened as I clenched my jaw.

"Or I'm going to throw this fork at your head" I threatened and he laughed.

"Try me" he said sending a wink towards me.

He did not just say try me.

Did he?!

"Oh it's on, like mud on a stick" I said throwing the fork at his head.