Chapter 4- Whip Out A Few Romeo & Juliet Lines

Song of the chapter: Give your Heart A Break

Singer: Demi Lovato
-----------

By the time I had reached home I was soaking wet and my dress was practically stuck to me. I had a feeling the date wouldn't go great but I didn't know it would be this bad.

I walked over to my house porch sparing a glance to 'my enemies' house, but his car was no where to be seen.

I bet he's just gone to sleep with some girl because he couldn't get any action from me.

I opened the house door as my hands shook unstoppably, I wouldn't be surprised if I caught a cold to be honest because I was definitely on the brink of hypothermia.

I stepped in letting the hot air hit my body which only relaxed me a tad.

"Oh my gosh!" my mum yelled from the living room as she saw me walk in the house. She has a tendency to over exaggerate things when actually they're futile.

"My baby are you ok?" she asked giving me a tight squeeze and not caring that she would get wet.

"Oh honey quickly go upstairs and get changed and I will make you a nice cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows" I nodded following her orders and coming back down the stairs when I was done.

I couldn't stop sniffling as memories of the horrendous night came flashing back to me. I really wish I could just kill Blake Winters.

Even just saying his name makes me want to vomit.

"Honey do you want to talk about it?" my mum asked handing me a toasty cup of hot coco and wrapping a warm blanket around me. My mum really knows how to make me feel better, even though she's always busy at work I always enjoy her company. I gave a soft sniffle as I remembered the words Blake had said.

I didn't want to cry in front of my mum because I know she will get over dramatic and probably think I got raped or something over the top an end up calling the police. But Blake should still be put in jail for being a dimwit to society.

I cleared my throat to try and tell her the story but I just sounded like a croaking frog.

"Was your date really that bad?" she asked scrunching her face as she read my expressions closely.

I nodded in return "It was Blake Winters mum" I replied spitting out his name like it was venom in my mouth.

She sat beside me and began to rub my back in a comforting motion. "Surely it couldn't have been that bad sweetie" she asked smiling at me. She's so bad at making the mood lighter.

"Mum it was terrible. Its the worst date I've ever been on and I want to vomit just thinking about it. He's such a cow head and I fudging hate him" she tried to hold back her laugh at my colorful use of the english dictionary.

"Firstly you have a very imaginative mind and secondly was it the food that made you want to vomit?" she asked curiously getting up from beside me and switching on the T.V

She put on a episode of The Big Bang Theory, as I watched Sheldon complain about how penny got paint on his cushion. Sheldon has and will always be my favorite character on The Big Band Theory.

"Mum the food was good it was his face!" I complained as my mum gave a snigger and then composed herself.

"Oh sweetie I would beg to differ he's quite a looker so he is, me and your aunt Isabella both agree that you would make an extraordinary couple." I made a gagging sound, showing my mum the disgust I had towards this pairing.