Vanilla Perfume.

It was him and I alone. And yet the energy was more electric than in the party.

I look at him trying to be annoyed "What the hell..." I pull on my hair and fall to the ground.

".....is happening?"

He doesn't run to help me like Scott would do, he watches me panic on the ground, like he is almost finding some joy in this.

"well....I was checking if you were okay" he bitterly says.

I take a second to pull myself together, trying to not let him see that this bothered me. Like that is even possible at this stage. I stand and don't say anything with my back faced away from him. I whisper "How did you find me?"

I got an intimidate answer, "I followed you obviously, you had some great dance moves....perhaps you could show me."

I heard him take a step closer towards me away from the door. I didn't move, I didn't flinch. I processed his words that came with such opportunity.

He was clever.

I didn't know how else to approach such words, Scott would never say something like that.

I whisper once again, "how about you ask someone else without a boyfriend? Malia, Lydia, Kira or even a random chick at this party", I needed to set boundaries. 

"No" he said so softy that the word almost didn't reach my ears. He took another step towards me, I still didn't flinch. "I want you to show me".

I didn't answer, I couldn't. He was a meter behind me, and every nerve of me tingled. I wanted him and he didn't hide the fact that he wanted me.

The room fell silence but the energy was buzzing, he kept walking towards me. He thought about how to approach me as I looked at the ground my back still facing him. His next moves were so careful, as he didn't touch me, he just stood directly behind me.

I felt his breath on my neck, he made my knees weak but I kept standing. The vague sound of the party in the other room drowned out in my ears as his breath occupied my mind. I still didn't speak he did.

"So the real question is, are you alright?" with every letter hitting my neck I answered with just weakness, "perfect...".

His familiar hands slowly made their way to my waist, holding ever so lightly.

I was frozen, not to act powerful but to feel every bone in his hand press onto my skin. I couldn't risk turning around, not with his lips being closer to mine I stayed in my safe position with my back and lips turned away from his.

That didn't stop him, the worst part was that I allowed him to drag his lips up my neck, he didn't kiss my neck but just ever so softy dragged them up to my ear causing me to close my eyes and feel every moment his lips touched me, the little amount of pressure he placed on me and with the little ease he made me his. Once his ears finally made it to my ear he whispered, "I'm glad you're perfect".

That's when reality hit and I whipped around and quickly stepped back hitting the wall forgetting how small this room was.

'I have a boyfriend! ACTUALLY you have a bestfriend who in fact I am dating"

Slightly shocked by my words he looked at me and smirked but I kept my frown.

He looked me up and down before turning around to leave the room, I was annoyed he was leaving though. I was even more annoyed at myself that I didn't know if he was leaving because he realized that this is wrong or because he was done messing with me for the night.

"What happened to the skimpy, awkward boy that couldn't approach girls and stuck by Scott?"

he turned slowly but approached me quickly until he was standing at a close distance exactly where I liked it, extremely. His hands around my waist holding me close and unable to escape his grip, we focused on each other ignoring how close we actually were. My eyes filled with lust and a kind of rage  staring him down and he did the same with me, he answered me with another question,

"and what happened to the shy new girl who always tucked hair behind her ear and stuck by Scott?" he said letting his grip go and indeed grabbing a section of my hair and placing it behind my ear. I dropped my gaze and looked at the ground to think about his response.

"exactly."

Without touching me or even looking at me he turned to leave the room, I looked up to see him leaving and concernedly asked,

"what happens now?" desperate for an answer.

Ignoring my question and still eyeing the exit of the entrance,

"what perfume is that?"

I hesitated, doing exactly what he wanted me to do taking me seconds to respond,

"umm, it's um..vanilla"

He makes a quick "hmm" sound and walks out of the room, leaving me completely pissed off. He had this ability to break down all these walls I show and make me the weak girl I hate to be, he plays mind games and doesn't seem concerned about consequences but when I'm with him,

I love every second of it.

Strongly hoped you liked this chapter and hope that you guys continue to read xx