Done Deed.

I refused to look at Lydia as she sat in the car with me.

"Lydia, get out"

"Allison c'mon -"

" - now Lydia."

"Honestly really?"

"Get out!"

I could feel her eyes looking at me in a kind of horror as I set my eyes forward not looking anywhere.

I could hear her breath trying to calm herself down, she was just as angry as I was. The temptation to say sorry to her lingered in the air. I wasn't going to though. I refused.

Lydia didn't leave the car though, after a minute or so, she slowly began to speak again.

"Don't cut me out Allison, don't do this to yourself"

A part of me wanted to fall into the trap of what she had to say, then I remember how she hurt me, how my friends hurt me and how I hurt them.

"this is about Stiles, isn't it?"

Every part of me wanted to defend that idea, refuse that it was true, pick a fight with Lydia. Yet I couldn't, I slowly nodded, finally accepting and admitting it to her, to anyone.

"you've fallen into his trap"

I felt defeated, like I should start begging for forgiveness.

"I guess so. -"

I then realized how wrong this way, to blame this on him, he hasn't brainwashed me, I made this choice.

"but Lydia..."

"I haven't 'fallen into his trap', maybe at the start yes, I can't lie about that

"I haven't 'fallen into his trap', maybe at the start yes, I can't lie about that. But he tried to stop it, he wanted me to do the right thing, I can't explain how I feel around him, when I see him. It's umm. It feels like someone just punched me in the stomach, Lydia I don't know.

But to say that I fell in his trap is wrong, but I feel for him."

Did I just admit that I have fallen for him?

I felt proud of myself, I set it straight, I finally looked at Lydia, her face was as white as a ghost.

"Allison" she mumbled.

"I didn't come here alone."

--------------------------------------------------

I could feel my heart beating in my chest as the car felt colder and colder. I looked closely out the window as I straight away reconsigned Scott's shadow from the distance.

"You can't tell him Lydia, you can't"

She struggled to look at me straight in the eye, as her wavy hair covered her face and she spun around confused on what to do or say.

Scott stood on the pathway pacing near the shops, like he was waiting for something.

"What did you tell him?" I intensely asked