Slow Wind.

"911 what's your emergency?"

The rain made it almost impossible to hear the calm lady on the phone, most of my attention was watching Scott checking if Stiles was breathing while she tried to pull a response from me.

"Hello?
Anyone there?"

I was frozen; my eyes and all my focus were on Scott and Stiles

"Allison!" Scott yelled at me as he turned to me and I was startled by the blood on his hands.

I shook my head and reminded myself what I had to do.

"Um.. Yes, there has been a car accident, my friend he is um.."

I pushed myself to continue talking despite that I was balling my eyes out and was struggled to speak. 

"Honey where are you?"

"We are umm, the national park moun-"

"he's not breathing...Allison he isn't breathing!"  Scott pushed Stiles out of the car and onto the ground where an iPhone torch laid on the ground to give some kind of guidance since it was just so rainy and dark.

Scott began to give compressions, while I stood sobbing.

"National Park Mountain?"

I breathed a sign of relief, knowing she understood his location.

"YES YES!!! near the top; he isn't breat-"

I fell to my knees as I looked at Stiles lifeless face

"We are coming sweetie hold on"

"please.."

⍣⍣⍣

The rain seemed so quiet, the world seemed so quiet as the grass we were on began to soak us due to the rain, I've never seen blood that red before, the cuts were everywhere, the blood everywhere, the darkness made me feel so lonely.

I needed Stiles and I need Scott to save him.

He needed to be safe.

We didn't wait long until the flashing lights and sirens ran up the hill, Scott didn't even look at them and continued the compressions on Stiles, as he still laid non-responsive.

⍣⍣⍣

The rest of the night was like slow motion and also a blur.

I slowly remembered the medical team reaching Stiles and someone ripping Scott off Stiles as Scott pressed his hands to his head screaming, I also remember someone pulling me off the ground, I cried while they held me and guiding me to the hospital and wrapped me in a towel. I have no clue who they were, I just remember feeling all the pain and reality hit me.

⍣⍣⍣

I just stood straight ahead and didn't look around me, I watched the white wall of the hospital look at me.

I felt numb, everything felt slow.

I finally snapped up to attention when Stiles' Dad came running through the door screaming for answers of where Stiles is. I turned to find Scott running up to him and calming him down as they hugged.

This was my fault. The whole thing was my fault. And I might never see Stiles again.

I couldn't feel the tears run down my face. I could only feel the guilt build in me.

⍣⍣⍣

"Stiles?" the doctor said walking into the waiting room after it felt like we have waited for years.

Stiles' Dad stood forward as well as Scott, his Mum, myself and my Dad.

We gathered around and I noticed Scott as the blood stained his hands,

"Well, due to the accident, I don't know how to say this but the accident has resulted in permanent neurobiological damage that can produce lifelong deficits to varying degrees, basically he has a traumatic brain injury, not sure if it's a severe or mild case at this stage.
We have to wait for him to wake up."

"So my son has been unconscious for how long?" Stiles' Dad said ignoring the tears running from his face.

"A moderate case is loss of consciousness from 20 minutes to 6 hours, a severe is 6 or more, at this stage it has been 3 and a half hours."

I held my dad's hand so tightly as the doctor spoke.

"can, can we see him?" I spate out, needing to see his face, not in the rain or dead of night

"sure I guess"

Stiles' Dad went in first, while Scott and I just waited outside in silence.

⍣⍣⍣

"You kids can go in now" his Dad said joining the other parents as they comforted him.

Scott and I slowly approached the door with such carefulness.

We entered and there laid Stiles on the bed covered in bandages and wires.

I wiped my eye and we stood on each side of Stiles.

"Scott."

"yeah."

"What if he doesn't wake up, if it's severe case, you understand it's all my fault."

He didn't answer me, Scott just lifted his head and looked at me, giving me a look of sorrow and pity. I still need to remember how I have hurt Scott, and how I won't forget it.

⍣⍣⍣

"Allison..allison" a familiar figure tapped me, it was Mrs McCall.

"oh sorry, I must have fallen asleep.." I said moving out of the uncomfortable chair and looking around figuring out what is happening again.

"oh god what is the time?" I said walking towards my dad who was waiting outsides the hospital room.

"Allison honey.." I just walked past Mrs McCall.

I saw the doctors enter his room and I found my dad and he turned to me.

"no no no, Dad No!"

he held me in his grip,

"It's been 8 hours and still no response."

The world became a blur and I wrapped myself in my Dad's arms.

And I found myself staring at that white wall again.

⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣⍣

Woah man, over 2 months since I have disappeared and I come back with a depressing chapter.

You're welcome.

So 11.8k reads huh? That's a thing. Wow. I remember randomally writing my Stydia fic and I was like hey? Why not make a Stallion Fic. And then it happened and you guys supported it and I thank you guys so much.

Btw I was listening to the perks of a being a wallflower soundtrack while writing this, also just finsihed watching stranger things for the 3rd time and cried again. So that is you're reason why it is super sad okay?

Anyway in other news, I was going through my notications and I got an email from an account who kindly tagged me in a chapter in her book, I read the story and think you guys should just check her out a bit aye it's koiklorru , I love supporting you guys and message me if you guys want any support or advice etc. (maybe not advice because I cry alot) or we could just simply chat about Stranger Things or music or other tv shows. OKAY BYEEEEEE ;)