A Dark Heat.

Slight warning, this chapter isn't crazy but still not a place for little children. So if you are a little child leave plz. If not plz enjoy.

It was everything I imagined, lustful, passionate, dark.

We stood in the corner by the window of his room, pushing our lips into each others. The moonlight filled the room as every thought went out of my head, I focused on his lips. The heated taste that came along with them, the softness that I remembered from the night of the party when he placed them on my neck.

I pulled away trying to figure out what I was doing, ever since Stiles came back from school break, he seemed darker it's what attracted me to him in the first place. It was the idea of danger that made me be where I am now, in Stiles' bedroom locking lips in the corner wearing a necklace that Scott gave me.

The atmosphere wasn't exactly romantic, it was a void feeling. An emptiness that pulled me in. I looked at my necklace as I stood in front of him, the moon shaped charm that Scott gave me when we became official.

"What am I doing?" I quickly mumble.

Stiles softy places my hair around my ear,

"You're the good girl remember? Afraid of danger remember?"

I looked up at him and that feeling I strongly wanted set in. Danger.

Before I could even lean in, Stiles placed his hands around my waist, pulling me into his deep kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, tasting every part of lips. We probably looked like a mess, but each kiss was like a dark heat pulling you in for more.

I pulled away for a moment when I almost tripped his desk, we hadn't realized how much we were moving around in his smallish, mess of a room. Noticing the desk, Stiles pulled me up onto the desk with ease, I wrapped my legs around his waist drawing my attention away from his lips but onto his neck. We slowly down this aggressive pace, I gently placed my lips on the bottom of his neck. Slowly making my way higher and higher. I felt him as he played with my necklace, getting the chain wrapped in his fingers.

As I make my way higher, I kiss just a little bit more harder on one of the moles on his neck, driving him insane. I hear the slightest moan as he rips the necklace off me, throwing in onto the floor. And the gentle pace we had was no more.

He pulled my waist tighter, as our lips were together once again. It was such a more passionate kiss, one that Scott had never given to me before.

I wanted....needed more. I dragged my hands down, pulled his shirt off over his head. I scanned his body, the muscles from his arms as they pulled me closer by the second. I could tell he wanted more from me as his hand made his way up my skirt.

Squeezing my leg, our lips were still together, both sides asking for more. I couldn't help but let out a sigh as he made his way higher up my leg.

Pulling our lips away for the first time in a while, only looking at my lips he asked with a sense a risk about him,

"Can't handle me Ally?"

without touching his lips, I leaned in so close to him, millimeters from his mouth answering ever so quietly I had to be that close for him to hear me.

"bring it."

And he did. Without care he lifted me from the desk and slammed me onto his bed as he slid his body onto mine. His arms, each placed on each side of my head, trapping me in. My legs still around his waist as he realized that I still had my top on. He lifted me up, throwing my top off. I wore a crappy old blue bra not expecting how this night would turn out.

Pushing me down, he placed those soft lips onto my stomach. Making me need more of him. His touch, electric. We continued playing around in his bed, flipping sides and exploring.

My hands slowly reached his belt buckle, when the doorbell rang.

"Shit" I said slightly loud, I didn't have to worry we were upstairs.

He got off his bed and placed his shirt on, it couldn't be his Dad cause he would obviously have keys.

Stiles pulls himself together as I lean against his door, making sure I was in the clear while Stiles went to answer the door.

"Hey Buddy." I hear Stiles slightly nervously say as Scott enters the house without caution. They were bestfriends at the end of the day.

And here I was in my boyfriend's bestfriend's bedroom. Crap.

Whoooppppp sorry to end it there kiddos, hope ya enjoyed it xx