Your Meeting With Them

Garroth:

You and Garroth have seen each other around the village every so often, you both never actually talked to each other because you knew that Garroth was the shy type of guy.

Laurence:

You were walking around the streets of Phoenix Drop before coming smash straight into a shoulder, causing you to fall and land on your bum. You looked up to see a familiar person, that people have been talking about. His name is Laurence.

Aaron:

You were running around the forest looking for a way out, climbing up trees to try and look out across the fields and fields of trees. Soon enough you turn around the corner of a tree, and someone was leaning up against the tree. He never told you his name, as least.. Not yet.

Levin:

Levin is the leader of Phoenix Drop, and ever since you moved there you wanted to get to know him. You guys never got the chance so you waited until he was out and about checking around the village. You were walking about hoping to run into him, and soon enough you did.

Malachi:

You've known Malachi since Aphmau, brought him home as a child, you both grew up together and kept by each other's sides. Aphmau and your mom used to tease you both about being a cute little boyfriend and girlfriend couple when you were kids.

•~•

Mollie is here to write! (Weird stuff)

+ Mollie