How They Act Around You

Garroth:

Garroth acts humble and modest around you, he sometimes stumbles on his words around you. He likes to act like himself around you, and sometimes he laughs at his own jokes that he makes to try and impress you.

Laurence:

Laurence always tries to stay near you, and keep you out of trouble if you get any. He is grateful to have you as a friend, and he sometimes uses he 'great' and infamous, pickup lines on you. You always laugh at Laurence, when he tries to do something silly.

Aaron:

The stranger isn't comfortable of telling you his name just yet. He prefers to keep it a secret, and likes to keep his good up. You try to talk to him, but he doesn't say much in return. You're sad that he doesn't accept you as a friend just yet, but he promised he'll make it up to you.

Levin:

Levin has always been loyal to you ever since you met him. Even though he is always busy with business, he attempts to make as much time as he can to spend with you. You're very grateful to be friends with him, and he is grateful for you being his friend as well.

Malachi:

You and Malachi almost always hang out every minute, of everyday together. You two are basically like two peas in a pod. Malachi acts like himself around you, even if he gets extremely embarrassed in front of you, he doesn't care.

•~•

sorry for the delay xx

+ Mollie