Danny & Dani: The Phantom Twins

Chapter 1: Familiar Faces

Danny Fenton A.K.A. Danny Phantom, 15 year old half-ghost international superhero, woke up to his ghost sense going off. He sleepily got out of bed and transformed into his alter ego and took off to find the ghost that woke him up.

He landed in an ally where he saw a glowing figure duck into. Before he advanced closer to where he saw the figure hid he charged up his ecto blast. "Alright come on out." said a very tired and angry halfa. He was not ready for what the figure said.

"Danny? Is it really you?" The figure asked, and at that moment Danny forgot he was tired he knew that voice. It was the voice of his clone, or as he liked to call her his cousin.

"Danielle!? Yeah it's me.", the two halfas ran to each other and hugged, "How have you been I've been so worried about you?" Danny was so happy to know Danielle was safe now.

Danielle pulled away from her older original tears formed in her eyes she whipped them furiously, like Danny she had a hero complex. "I... I-I... Oh I need your help and a home." She finally chocked out what she needed to say.

"Dani I already told you, you could come to me for anything, even a family. It will much easier to explain to my parents now that my secrets out." Danny said.

"What if they don't like me or think I'm an abomination, or a monster. I'm just a clo-", Dani was cut off by Danny wrapping her in another hug.

Danny pulled Danielle away and looked her in the eye before speaking, "Dani you are not a monster or an abomination and most certainly not just a clone and if Vlad told you these things you should certainly not listen to him because you know as well as I do that he was a seriously crazied up fruit loop that really needed therapy and a cat", Dani smiled a little a bit at that, "they will accept you no matter who or what you are, you are a little girl that needs a home and they will be more then happy to make you apart of the family. And you know my sister jazz has always wanted a little sister."

By the time he was done talking Dani was bawling, not because she was sad, but because someone acutely cared about her, " Thank you. You have no idea what it means to me to hear that!"

They hugged again then Danny remembered something, "Oh yeah you said you needed help?"

"Yeah well about that", she started, "you know how you helped stabilize me three months ago?" Danny just nodded an she continued, "Well it turns out the ecto dejecto didn't work as well as we thought it only slowed down the process."

Danny stood there for a minute to process what she said, and then he picked her up and took off into the sky. It was a good thing because when he looked down at her when they were half way home she was already out cold.

Danny flew though his open window and put the smaller halfa down on his bed before going to get his sister who knew a little about the girls story.